Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2020, 07:20 PM
Aviak

Have they said what camps will be list camps in Kunark if any?
Old 07-16-2020, 10:42 PM
Planar Protector

On Blue did they nerf the Mosscovered Twig to the Branch or did the Twig just stop dropping but still exists?
Old 07-17-2020, 01:15 AM
Planar Protector

Seb keys weren't "soulbound" on Kunark release. Hope you enjoy killing that forager and corpsing spare keys next to the orb [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-17-2020, 01:19 AM
Banned

I wish they'd let kunark exist for at least a full year before velious drops on green. There is so much content and keying and shit.
Old 07-17-2020, 06:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wish they'd let kunark exist for at least a full year before velious drops on green. There is so much content and keying and shit.
The neckbeards will have multiple toons To 60 fully keyed and geared before velious drops don’t worry.
Old 07-17-2020, 09:11 AM
Fire Giant

I hope they switch up the XP zems again when kunark comes out. Or people are just going to go swarm the same ole regular cookie cutter zones
45 Dark Elf Wizard - Smurf PVP
41 Enchanter - Jeffery PVP
37 Iksar Monk - Buster PVP
26 Human Ranger - Kenny PVP
RED99
Old 07-17-2020, 10:15 AM
Planar Protector

Looks like Nilbog has era'd soulbound keys properly. Let the Seb key corpsing commence [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...1&postcount=16
Old 07-17-2020, 10:16 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hope they switch up the XP zems again when kunark comes out. Or people are just going to go swarm the same ole regular cookie cutter zones
Just boost those zones under 100 up to 115 and call it a day. Kunark content would speak for itself if the health boost of mobs is factored into zone exp bonus when compared to classic zones.

FM Giant hunting, Warsliks Woods everything, LoIO Sarnaks & Gobos & Windmill Trash & Beach Trash & Skeletons, the Goblin dungeons will probably stay unpopular due to casters but there are always some nuts that love to go crawling regardless, the end boss of Dalnir and whoever designed that raid boss with a sweet helm can burn in hell.

FoB with an exp mod in the 125+ range would relieve congestion and make the classic burynai and scorp hunting at the base of kurns or in the far pits feasible. rather than the last grasp at desperation of those forced out of kurns like iksar pariahs.
Old 07-17-2020, 11:26 AM
Planar Protector

If they don't adjust the Hole ZEM back down there's going to be no other zone anyone wants to do six man XP grinding in, and every hardcore player will have a level 60 within the first week just living in the Hole.
Old 07-17-2020, 11:53 AM
Kobold

I'm excited to play through Kunark just being the highest level content. Both on live and blue, when I've started playing, it's at the tail end of Kunark or right after Velious. I'm stoked to see Kunark zones full of people instead of a few kiters here and there or someone camping a specific drop for cash.
Closed Thread