Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2021, 01:44 PM
Planar Protector

Don't complain about the scraps your getting. Your dog has thyroid medicine and kids in Africa are dying of starvation at 3.
Old 02-09-2021, 01:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You dont know about the 5th estate? The skunk works programs for the f-35 and 6th of whatever generation fighters we are on?? Its well over a trillion dollars. Look it up, its disgusting. They not buying books with that shit. We got 14 aircraft carriers. 86 planes a piece. There are like 20 battle groups with 8+ ships each. Shits fucking crazy. I hear you on the education but its not much. Its like 2%. Not kidding. I looked it up. 8 billion.
You do realize the entire history of the world is that of one where weak civilizations that didn't discourage hostilities no longer exist right? History doesn't even have a page for them in most circumstances, and the rumors of their existence are dismissed as myth.

It took over 2000 years to admit that Troy actually existed, and they still won't admit it was populated by "white" amaleks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 462_Ron_Paul_0_result_result.jpg (20.0 KB, 0 views)
Old 02-09-2021, 01:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You dont know about the 5th estate? The skunk works programs for the f-35 and 6th of whatever generation fighters we are on?? Its well over a trillion dollars. Look it up, its disgusting. They not buying books with that shit. We got 14 aircraft carriers. 86 planes a piece. There are like 20 battle groups with 8+ ships each. Shits fucking crazy. I hear you on the education but its not much. Its like 2%. Not kidding. I looked it up. 8 billion.
magnetic catapult go brrr
Old 02-09-2021, 02:05 PM
Banned

Well I hope its quiet. The old ones knocked paint off the fucking walls.
steam catapult go (insert 500lb bomb sound)
Closed Thread