Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2021, 12:55 AM
Planar Protector

Fuck canads
Old 05-10-2021, 02:21 PM
Banned

Does anyone play this game normally, like just sit back and chill and kill some scarab beetles anymore? Get some scarab armor?
Old 05-10-2021, 02:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does anyone play this game normally, like just sit back and chill and kill some scarab beetles anymore? Get some scarab armor?
I do! Nothing i enjoy more than a dungeon crawl or a good'ol quest.

Last time i was in the hole, a group i was joining told me to train everything down from the entrance to docks, get as far as i can, and they will pull my body and rez me at camp.. That's a fucking corny way to play on this expansion locked server.....
Old 05-10-2021, 02:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongNpretty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do! Nothing i enjoy more than a dungeon crawl or a good'ol quest.

Last time i was in the hole, a group i was joining told me to train everything down from the entrance to docks, get as far as i can, and they will pull my body and rez me at camp.. That's a fucking corny way to play on this expansion locked server.....
yeah yikes, how do u kmnow they will at5ually rez u that sounds like a trap
Old 05-10-2021, 02:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I absolutely despise this way of thinking/playing on these p99 servers..
Old 05-10-2021, 07:15 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Remember when that guild got raid banned because...

They accepted a Rez in ToV.

But corpse was in los and agroed hot mobs onto another guilds Doze engage.

The guild who’s Doze engage was squashed?

...same guild as the cleric what that cast the Rez.

That same Rez what that caused the train.

I shizzle thee noteth.

Unrelated. I hear the same cleric also snuck a 0% Rez cast on an unsuspecting bro dude.

Game rec game mang.
Old 05-10-2021, 07:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remember when that guild got raid banned because...

They accepted a Rez in ToV.

But corpse was in los and agroed hot mobs onto another guilds Doze engage.

The guild who’s Doze engage was squashed?

...same guild as the cleric what that cast the Rez.

That same Rez what that caused the train.

I shizzle thee noteth.

Unrelated. I hear the same cleric also snuck a 0% Rez cast on an unsuspecting bro dude.

Game rec game mang.
Lol the person casting rez to train others is the one training. Ban cleric.
Old 05-29-2021, 01:57 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Another necro tip. Lifetap and leach more. Lich more. Be less efficient. Use 1 or two dots. Use the dots that cripple mobs more. Str/agi debuffs, always use vampiric embrace anyway. Just don't stay in melee once u get root off. Let your pets die if they need to and root rot to finish the mob cuz its going to be low hp anyway. Fearrot is best place for chip farming aside from kurns and paineel.

I did a lot of nuking, leaching, liching undead cuz I'm super lazy and the afks and quick kills suited my playstyle.

Get hp/ac jewelry.

Always use your dmg absorb, rune type spells, especially pulling. If they drop, get used up root the mob and recast diamond skin or whatever ur best one is. Invest in 4 stacks of peridots, ull make the money back offline lvl gems u can solo.

Bamb, you're an expert necro now.

Oh and keep ur immunity and fd spell up. Use em if u feel uncomfortable, don't wait till its to late and u had three resists and are oom.

Root more. Paralyzing earth is amazing.
Since I last posted, I moved up to level 37. Seems 34 was a breaking point for me as in that the new fear spell and the poison DoT were huge boosts. Also the new lich is pretty awesome, but deadly. I now don't feel so much pressure. Before to kill 1 mob I was using 1 snare, 2 or 3 fears, and 1 DoT, and 1 leach DoT. Now I just snare, fear, poison, and I am done. Very nice!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I very much appreciate the tips and knowledge. I also went out of my way to ask questions of Necromancers who were higher level than me for tips as well. I'm glad I came out of my shell to post here and to ask questions in game!!
Old 05-30-2021, 12:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchrysm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Since I last posted, I moved up to level 37. Seems 34 was a breaking point for me as in that the new fear spell and the poison DoT were huge boosts. Also the new lich is pretty awesome, but deadly. I now don't feel so much pressure. Before to kill 1 mob I was using 1 snare, 2 or 3 fears, and 1 DoT, and 1 leach DoT. Now I just snare, fear, poison, and I am done. Very nice!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I very much appreciate the tips and knowledge. I also went out of my way to ask questions of Necromancers who were higher level than me for tips as well. I'm glad I came out of my shell to post here and to ask questions in game!!
You're welcome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread