Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2014, 04:04 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eslade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't worry, mostbitter will get bored of leading and holocaust will absorb fresh as intended.

This server is like groundhog's day...
Wtf does that even mean?
Old 12-10-2014, 04:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikrib [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holo might have a spy in GW who knows.

What I find most LOL worthy is that Digital one of the people most hated by Holocaust actually has a alt inside Holocaust.
Trying to hang out with people that hate him, that is pathetic.
Old 12-10-2014, 04:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fair enough. But to correct you, I do like PVP but only when pixels are involved. If I want to just fight people without any meaningful outcome and no spoils of victory I'll go play a game designed to do that...like Chivalry or CS:GO. EverQuest is a PVE game, and so to me the only real PVP that is any fun is when it effects who gets loot.
You just don't get it, you are not a PvPer your just a blue who doesn't want to wait in line for pixels. PvPer's don't pvp because a pixel is on line lol that's why all the blues log in 1 day a week and aren't seen for the rest of the week.

For Pvper's PvP is the goal YT is our reward, raid events just mean more targets, for blues pixels are the goal and PvP an annoyance they must zerg through to get said pixels.
Old 12-10-2014, 04:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgerking [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You all KNEW Super-Hater was Syft too GM confirmed lmfao, ya'll don't know shit.
People were just messing with Hater and Syft because they are both retards. Just like no one really thinks you are Syft, they are just making fun of you by calling you Syft because he was so bad at PvP. It is a troll.
Old 12-10-2014, 04:10 PM
Kobold

Bk why don't you just press your push to talk hotkey and tell them this stuff?

Spy.
Old 12-10-2014, 04:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People were just messing with Hater and Syft because they are both retards. Just like no one really thinks you are Syft, they are just making fun of you by calling you Syft because he was so bad at PvP. It is a troll.
Naw it's true.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 12-10-2014, 04:11 PM
Banned

What if burgerking is syft and superhater . This leads me to believe that he is also jibeknn aka mr 19 personalities damn dude seek help
Old 12-10-2014, 04:13 PM
Kobold

Bk has illness, get well soon bro. Just go to the dr we are here for support <3
Old 12-10-2014, 04:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikrib [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holo might have a spy in GW who knows.

What I find most LOL worthy is that Digital one of the people most hated by Holocaust actually has a alt inside Holocaust.
I have picked up some decent raid loot in Holo so far. Not too bad.
Old 12-10-2014, 04:15 PM
Planar Protector

Nah, you don't get it. This game is about pixels, always has been and always will be. Trying to shoehorn some FPS mentality into it is kinda retarded. EQ has some really great objective based PVP that comes from having entirely contestable PVE content.

But like I told you on your Syft personality, you make up the rules to this game you play in your head and it's not shocking you score more points then anyone else.
Closed Thread