Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2021, 12:26 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kage [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
edited 5 more times to add big words

Yes.

I proof read in chunks. This ain't The Times.

Maeraculous - 60 Enchanter
Last edited by xmaerx; 02-08-2021 at 12:28 AM.. Reason: Yes, but bold.
Old 02-08-2021, 12:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDFriend99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why is it so hard to perma ban a group of people? If there's a click that did shit perma ban them.

In the past people have been perma banned for far less drama caused on the server and to community.

Just perma ban the associated toons account and call it a day. If they feel like retooling I mean rerollin then they can start over. If they do it again ban again. Eventually they get tired of trying.

I'm sure 20 days from now we shall see many ST players on in diff tag doing same crap. Just catch the person and ban the person. Pixels go poof and feeling of power goes fizzle.

One time I ran a guild ranked 9 game wide and removed 38 players from my 190 members count. Lost another 30 or so because they didn't agree with me.

In the end the guild was healthier. I'd expect staff to do th same to secure their efforts for a nice server otherwise why run it.
not everyone in ST is a loser neckbeard

just because their leadership is trolling doesnt mean we should put the blame upon

everyone in there
Old 02-08-2021, 12:52 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not everyone in ST is a loser neckbeard

just because their leadership is trolling doesnt mean we should put the blame upon

everyone in there
People know what is or isn't against the rules, at the scale of these events. If my guild said "We're going to COMMIT DOMESTIC TERRORISM BECAUSE WE'RE UPSET", I'd leave long before that took place. They had every opportunity to not be a part of this tomfuckery. Complicit, or cowardly. Either way, see you next Tuesday.

Old 02-08-2021, 12:55 AM
Aviak

Outsider from Red99 looking in.

When I read all these blue/green disputes I always sigh to myself and wonder: "When will people realize that pvp is the answer to end game disputes". At the very least, make raid zones PVP enabled. Sure, it's not perfect, pvp comes with its own set of potential disputes, but they are far less than the embarassing lawyer questing BS grown men have to put up with. But I guess these are the times of the 21st century, where men have been feminized and made impotent.
Old 02-08-2021, 01:19 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

When I read all these blue/green disputes I always sigh to myself and wonder: "When will people realize that pvp is the answer to end game disputes". At the very least, make raid zones PVP enabled. Sure, it's not perfect, pvp comes with its own set of potential disputes, but they are far less than the embarassing lawyer questing BS grown men have to put up with. But I guess these are the times of the 21st century, where men have been feminized and made impotent.
You think Seal Team's instant-cast 200 man Trakanon Raid Force would *lose* in PVP to a first-of-the-month open raid force who are forming up for a, previously, agreed upon Vox? Or somehow prevent them from deleting a discord? laugh emoji

Sure, there would be no disputes. Because there would be no players. See: P99 Red

Old 02-08-2021, 02:47 AM
Planar Protector

Just popped in from a long hiatus in the real world to briefly chuckle at ST.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z4m4lnjxkY

Ok, back to RL.
Old 02-08-2021, 03:19 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmaerx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People know what is or isn't against the rules, at the scale of these events. If my guild said "We're going to COMMIT DOMESTIC TERRORISM BECAUSE WE'RE UPSET", I'd leave long before that took place. They had every opportunity to not be a part of this tomfuckery. Complicit, or cowardly. Either way, see you next Tuesday.
I doubt the people who weren’t online had any chance to react.
Old 02-08-2021, 03:31 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by sajbert [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I doubt the people who weren’t online had any chance to react.
While I'd cut them some slack, they signed up for this. Everyone in that guild knows they're on the edge of some dumb shit, every damned day. Preventing it is an active effort on the part of a SELECT FEW, whom probably don't deserve a ban. But these are the trials we face, I suppose.

Old 02-08-2021, 03:32 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmaerx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You think Seal Team's instant-cast 200 man Trakanon Raid Force would *lose* in PVP to a first-of-the-month open raid force who are forming up for a, previously, agreed upon Vox?

Red has certain rules that prevent things like Trak-teething insta cast, etc that would make pvp viable in that setting. Could ST show up with 60 level 60 SKs to HT the mob? Sure - good luck getting there, and that's where the real fight is. Bring a fuck ton of fresh 60 SKs thru Seb on Red to HT trak down - I dare you. See what happens.

Please. Imagine months of that.
Red99: 60 Ranger / 60 Rogue / 60 Monk / 60 Necro / 55 Wiz / 54 Paladin / 54 Bard / 48 Druid
Old 02-08-2021, 03:37 AM
Fire Giant

I don't think I've ever seen so many virgins in my life lol. Both sides of this are absurd. You people need substance in your lives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imago [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Red has certain rules that prevent things like Trak-teething insta cast, etc that would make pvp viable in that setting. Could ST show up with 60 level 60 SKs to HT the mob? Sure - good luck getting there, and that's where the real fight is. Bring a fuck ton of fresh 60 SKs thru Seb on Red to HT trak down - I dare you. See what happens.

Please. Imagine months of that.
Also, that's funny you'd use that particular analogy. You'd have to have to double the population of red and have everyone roll an sk-- at that point, who is competing and for what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

are you trying to imply you're more of a man becuase you play red? I'll refer you to my early statement about the abundance of virginity in this thread.
Last edited by Xer0; 02-08-2021 at 03:42 AM..
Closed Thread