Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2021, 11:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endorra [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
EQ players are generally weird people who do weird shit like forum LARPing as a military member.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little ranger? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Erudin Library, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on ToV, and I have over 300 Vulak confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla charming warfare and I'm the top puller in the entire guild UN. You are nothing to me but just another noob. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Norrath, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of GMs across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, ranger. I can be anywhere, anytime with a port and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with page one of my spellbook. Not only am I extensively trained in evocation, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Seal Team and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn ranger. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
Old 05-11-2021, 03:23 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snortles Chortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lulz posted this gif with only one hand im almost positive
Closed Thread