Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2021, 11:23 PM
Planar Protector

I pretty much know exactly what happened since i read about it in the internet
Old 07-28-2021, 11:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I pretty much know exactly what will happen since i read about it in the Bible
Old 07-28-2021, 11:56 PM
Fire Giant

So he was basically hired because he was "good at everquest" and advised them what to design? Then he overplayed his hand because he's really just a shitty person. Why did they keep him aroudn? as I recall he was borderline useless and actually Tigole Bitties was actually talented.
Old 07-29-2021, 12:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingSpergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I pretty much know exactly what happened since i read about it in the internet
This guy was there working for blizz and can vouch (see the video in this link). I've followed his fitness channel, purebullfit, for months. He's a straight shooter, I believe ex-marine as well. His whole fitness channel was built around exposing lies in the fitness industry, so pretty sure he wouldn't be lying now

https://www.dexerto.com/gaming/ex-bl...versy-1618962/

edit: actually this should be the link to the vid https://www.tiktok.com/@purebullfit/...from_webapp=v1
Last edited by unsunghero; 07-29-2021 at 12:03 AM..
Old 07-29-2021, 12:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by branamil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So he was basically hired because he was "good at everquest" and advised them what to design? Then he overplayed his hand because he's really just a shitty person. Why did they keep him aroudn? as I recall he was borderline useless and actually Tigole Bitties was actually talented.
We got EPs in cata, I never grasped that til later. Firelands, Al'Akir in the shitty PoA equivalent, Earth had the deepholm zone and it's dungeons and the main boss anyway, Water with the naga and no raid content for some reason ok i guess a big shark. Ozumat dungeon had good blues though

I think he "designed" that game haha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-29-2021, 12:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
every employee at a video game company is an incel what the fuck do people expect.
Can confirm. When I used to test video games, I rarely got laid, until I realized I could have sex with pretty much every girl I knew around the age of 23-25 which is also around the time I changed career paths.

Facts: I got laid more often then most of you guys when I was homeless; and they were hotter than the wildebeests you sleep with.
Last edited by Gwaihir; 07-29-2021 at 12:27 AM..
Old 07-29-2021, 12:13 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bill Crosby.
Pill Cosby... FTFY
Old 07-29-2021, 05:35 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by branamil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, he was hired because he was the asmongold of everquest, he was the tool to try to dragg as much people from eq to wow .
Tigole was hired mostly because Pardo no because he was actualy talented .
Old 07-29-2021, 08:20 AM
Banned

i'm not linking but turns out some of the charges are a bit exaggerated and trumped up

DFEH has an agenda and blizzard is a ripe melon
Old 07-29-2021, 09:00 AM
Fire Giant

funny that someone in p99 actually named their character after this chode
Closed Thread