Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2021, 10:38 AM
Banned

still very proud of ops dedication and achievement
Old 08-02-2021, 01:02 AM
Planar Protector

Thank for all for the positive feedback you have given, or if not yet, will give. Appreciated.

I do in fact know how to turn stuff in to NPCs.

It is far greater a skill than killing a bard every 6 minutes and 40 seconds, I know.

I was not sure such a tall tale of elven excellence would be believed. Thank you for your acceptance.

I'm just kinda post-EQ. No desire to play. There's nothing left for me to try to accomplish.

Even if there was, not going to play in someone else's playground when rules are suddenly and arbitrarily changed *shrug*

I played EQ and FPS games as a kid. I am past EQ and back into FPS. EQ just feels slow for me now.

Still got that nostalgia, but to me it's more like a photo album, not a game.
Old 08-02-2021, 03:18 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank for all for the positive feedback you have given, or if not yet, will give. Appreciated.

It is far greater a skill than killing a bard every 6 minutes and 40 seconds, I know.

I was not sure such a tall tale of elven excellence would be believed. Thank you for your acceptance.

I'm just kinda post-EQ. No desire to play. There's nothing left for me to try to accomplish.

Even if there was, not going to play in someone else's playground when rules are suddenly and arbitrarily changed *shrug*

I played EQ and FPS games as a kid. I am past EQ and back into FPS. EQ just feels slow for me now.

Obese.
Old 08-02-2021, 09:42 PM
Banned

drugs
Old 08-02-2021, 10:03 PM
Fire Giant

i leveled my paladin 1-60 4 days and 7 hours.
Would had been faster if xosire wasnt perma train whole kc back on the day though
Old 08-02-2021, 11:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thanks for all the detail on your thoughts that no one asked for
Closed Thread