Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2018, 05:18 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Newbie LF player(s) to level to 40+ with, I will play any class

Title says all, someone very nice gifted me 200 pp so I have that to work with for gear/spells. Tried playing solo and started hating life so thought I'd try and get a long-term group going here.
Old 11-07-2018, 04:59 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Super noob player here as well PM me if you want to play with me and learn the game together!
Old 11-07-2018, 06:36 PM
Decaying Skeleton

What time zone and i am down.I just started playing and did old school eq long ago
Old 11-08-2018, 10:03 AM
Orc

I have a warrior Jedanor (Lvl 3) and a wizard Fananiel (Lvl 5). My wife and I used to be very hardcore circa 2001-2005 on Druzzil Ro. I admit, the game is coming back to me, but it still feels like a haze. My wizzy dies a lot and I'm in Commonlands/NRo area with him. Once my wife gets an IP exemption, she's a damn great cleric and has her old toon, Amoritay, ready to provide heals once I help her level and get her to the main areas. Shoot me a tell anytime if you have toons in my level range.

Jed

P.S. Having no coin or gear truly sux!! lol.
Old 11-08-2018, 11:42 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Yea but thats the fun of it as well. I am currently playing a iksar monk lvl 4.
Old 11-09-2018, 08:02 AM
Orc

I'm leveling slow hoping they get the IP exemption for my wife. If you guys are around Halas or EC, shoot me a tell to either toon. I can always grab a port and bring my barb somewhere else, but I kinda dig the nostalgia of Everfrost. I spent a LONG time there when I originally played. I had no clue back then how big Norrath really was. It's still a great game. The social aspect and mechanics. I just hope we aren't revisiting P1999 too late where people are on the way out. We will see.

Jed.
Old 11-09-2018, 02:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedanor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm leveling slow hoping they get the IP exemption for my wife. If you guys are around Halas or EC, shoot me a tell to either toon. I can always grab a port and bring my barb somewhere else, but I kinda dig the nostalgia of Everfrost. I spent a LONG time there when I originally played. I had no clue back then how big Norrath really was. It's still a great game. The social aspect and mechanics. I just hope we aren't revisiting P1999 too late where people are on the way out. We will see.

Jed.
p99 has managed to have a steady influx of new or returning players. I wouldn't worry too much about it dying off. The population at low/mid levels can be a bit thin and can be hard to find groups outside of the most popular zones, but there are always groups somewhere at any level range.
Old 11-09-2018, 03:14 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaskillz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
p99 has managed to have a steady influx of new or returning players. I wouldn't worry too much about it dying off. The population at low/mid levels can be a bit thin and can be hard to find groups outside of the most popular zones, but there are always groups somewhere at any level range.
Good to know. I try to get on a little every day. If my wife gets IP exempt, I'll play a bunch this weekend. If not, I'll wait since I'll be waiting either way.

The server seems quite decent. I see the boards still have a lot of intensity as they always did, but at least it appears adult and not like playing WoW with a bunch of kids spamming and trying to duel every time you log in.

Jed
Closed Thread