Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2019, 12:00 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kluwen2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just curious, Bbeta since this seems to be your idea and all will you be running this list for the server even once you get your item?
yes. its pretty ez. i cant be at every spawn but i can keep the list going with help of the community. Also it seems the tides will turn eventually. just cuz 3 people are on board doesn't mean it will continue to trend in this direction. I just want people who have the report to decide for themselves. This was my idea because it makes sense to me considering this encounters mechanics. /shrug
Old 02-15-2019, 12:01 AM
Banned

it should go to whichever Aftermath or Awakaned has the highest tracking hours of the week

it's important we reward competition, folks
Old 02-15-2019, 12:04 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it should go to whichever Aftermath or Awakaned has the highest tracking hours of the week

it's important we reward competition, folks
once you have the report and the majority of those with the report agree, why not. lol. use your imaginations.
Old 02-15-2019, 12:05 AM
Planar Protector

Default an angry goblin ?why u mad?

Brand new NPC and he's already mad. y? what happen?

thots?

ty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 02-15-2019, 01:44 AM
Sarnak

As good as a line sounds, it's not something that can possibly hold up long term. It won't be long before it's crazy backlogged and everyone loses their minds. After a week, there's going to be a 2 week line. After a month, it's a 2 month line. Plus you factor in people not showing up, and tons of other stuff.

Easier to just suck it up and swap it to a roll now. No one is gonna run that list.

It would be nice if for once we'd value classic experience over classic mechanics, though. This can't be fun for anyone involved.
Closed Thread