Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2020, 03:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman2701 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude your Sig is still Renamed, which got Renamed into Ghxst. This is the most obvious violation of guild name change to avoid penalty since...Well look here..since one of your former guilds
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...63&postcount=1
Renamed Guild turned into Ghxst. Ghxst did not turn into freedom. Try and keep up I know it can be hard. If you need me to explain that again let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] you're welcome to concede mobs. That doesn't mean you evade consequences for your actions. It's a crying shame that server staff suspended a guild that doesn't exist for things a guild that exists did.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ghxst is Freedom. Why would they evade ban by changing names?
Quote:
So, to evade bans, are we supposed to change the tagged leader and guild name every month? Asking for a friend.
The guild founder and former guild leader of Ghxst is in Riot, so by your logic Riot should also be raid suspended. Other senior members and regular members of ghxst are in riot as well now. But don't let facts get in the way of your narrative.

Ghxst =/= Freedom...once you wrap your brain around this, you will have less trouble understanding.
Old 07-24-2020, 03:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The logical next step is to remove Ghxst/Freedom suspension completely and suspend Riot instead.

Stay tuned.
/Veto, don't ruin my fun, dragons are finally on the weekend again woohoo! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-24-2020, 03:54 PM
Sarnak

Imagine if we had a server full of Allishya's and not full of Karen's.
Old 07-24-2020, 04:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endonde [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You should branch out and try some other games, I really like Everquest but it's definitely not hard. The difficulty of Everquest is how much time you have to devote to the game.
MMO's are very boring to me. I don't have the attention span. Run here, kill 5 boars, run there, kill 3 bears and pick 5 flowers. Naw. I really only play competitive games.
Old 07-24-2020, 04:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
MMO's are very boring to me. I don't have the attention span. Run here, kill 5 boars, run there, kill 3 bears and pick 5 flowers. Naw. I really only play competitive games.
Yeah what you scrubs don't understand about the real playmaking motherfuckers of this server is they don't like boring ass camping and grinding shit. They LIVE to....wait up to sixteen hours to spend five minutes of excitement pulling something to a zoneline...
Old 07-24-2020, 04:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah what you scrubs don't understand about the real playmaking motherfuckers of this server is they don't like boring ass camping and grinding shit. They LIVE to....wait up to sixteen hours to spend five minutes of excitement pulling something to a zoneline...
True end game is staring at a wall for 16-24 hours. Are we having fun yet???
Old 07-24-2020, 05:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackofSpade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Renamed Guild turned into Ghxst. Ghxst did not turn into freedom. Try and keep up I know it can be hard. If you need me to explain that again let me know.

Tell me, how many players are new from Ghxst -> Freedom? 4?

The guild founder and former guild leader of Ghxst is in Riot, so by your logic Riot should also be raid suspended. Other senior members and regular members of ghxst are in riot as well now. But don't let facts get in the way of your narrative.

Ghxst =/= Freedom...once you wrap your brain around this, you will have less trouble understanding.
Old 07-24-2020, 05:42 PM
Sarnak

Can we all just meet up and kiss?

The sexual energy in this thread is incredible.
Old 07-24-2020, 05:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francois [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I've been trying for years, but you always deny my advances.
Old 07-24-2020, 06:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francois [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Hot, Smart, Sane.
Choose 2.