Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2021, 09:11 AM
Sarnak

Imagine being the only guild that has balls (kittens)
Old 05-06-2021, 09:31 AM
Sarnak

Came to this thread for the knocked in teeth.
Don't see any.
Must be a hard time of year.
Old 05-06-2021, 09:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nytemist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine using a known exploit for more then six months, that was stated as cheating/exploiting years ago, both on blue and red.
Now imagine the sheep trying to defend said multiple infractions here on the forums.

Imagine following someone that 2 boxes and trains.
Imagine the sheep defending that.

Imagine making threats of physical harm over 21 year old elf pixels while being recorded. Tough guy status deluxe. Lololol max level oof right there.

Really is a hard time of year....
Imagine not using the word imagine anymore, plz&thx 😊
Old 05-06-2021, 09:41 AM
Kobold

something something knocked in teeth time a year
Old 05-06-2021, 10:36 AM
Planar Protector

RNF used to be so good and now it's full of boring bullshit from boring bullshit people with no originality, character, or spice. Is it that we're all getting older and can't get out of our rut of recycling the same old memes? Is it that we're all too braindead from our constant content consumption, that everything is considered "Likeable" even if it's shit? Is it this lack of motivation and acceptance of less that prevents us from doing better?

I ask these questions of all of you, RNF. You used to be so entertaining, now you are a vast pit of boring beta energy.
Old 05-06-2021, 10:41 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aadill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
RNF used to be so good and now it's full of boring bullshit from boring bullshit people with no originality, character, or spice. Is it that we're all getting older and can't get out of our rut of recycling the same old memes? Is it that we're all too braindead from our constant content consumption, that everything is considered "Likeable" even if it's shit? Is it this lack of motivation and acceptance of less that prevents us from doing better?

I ask these questions of all of you, RNF. You used to be so entertaining, now you are a vast pit of boring beta energy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUVix0STUqo
Ielwenu - 56 magician
Deeloofie - 49 monk
Old 05-06-2021, 10:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrddraal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ah fuck I just rewatched Futurama not that long ago. Touche.
Old 05-06-2021, 11:00 AM
Aviak

I’ve only been here for two weeks and I’m pretty sure RNF isn’t the “russlingjimmies ‘n’ funnies” board I thought it was.
Old 05-06-2021, 11:53 AM
Fire Giant

Imagine being so bad at left clicking that you have to cry cheats every single time somebody left clicks faster than you.

Imagine the GM's imposing a bag limit for ToV loot 7 years into Velious and still crying about loot not being yours

Imagine, the GM's have been bending over backwards to make this an all inclusive experience for you all, and you still create threads every single time you lose. Is it possible that Venice and Furoar left click faster than you guys?

Grats on being a sore loser
Old 05-06-2021, 12:01 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine being so bad at left clicking that you have to cry cheats every single time somebody left clicks faster than you.

Imagine the GM's imposing a bag limit for ToV loot 7 years into Velious and still crying about loot not being yours

Imagine, the GM's have been bending over backwards to make this an all inclusive experience for you all, and you still create threads every single time you lose. Is it possible that Venice and Furoar left click faster than you guys?

Grats on being a sore loser
imagine doing specifically what Rogean and Galach said not to in POG 2 days after reclarifying it and thinking you wont get raid banned for it because you tried to offer a 2x concession when the precedent is already set from the ST model deletion that it's a 6 week personal suspension for every person involved in doing it.
Ielwenu - 56 magician
Deeloofie - 49 monk
Closed Thread