Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2022, 10:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arvan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one wants to join zerg guilds full of narcissists hope this helps.
I mean just because you can't handle it doesn't mean no one else wants to. We've got dozens of apps that prove you wrong.

Your obsessive posting is making me laugh, tho. I've never seen anybody so wrong act like they're so right.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 01-23-2022, 10:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean just because you can't handle it doesn't mean no one else wants to. We've got dozens of apps that prove you wrong.

Your obsessive posting is making me laugh, tho. I've never seen anybody so wrong act like they're so right.
Imagine being this out of touch
Old 01-23-2022, 10:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arvan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine being this out of touch
Imagine coming on the P99 forums to insult people for playing P99.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 01-23-2022, 10:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine coming on the P99 forums to insult people for playing P99.
Doesn't vanquish make a new rnf post every week insulting people? Grow up, child.
Old 01-24-2022, 12:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Doesn't vanquish make a new rnf post every week insulting people? Grow up, child.
Have to agree with this. I do not raid really but I do agree that if you’re in Vanquish you can’t really judge anyone for anything. Many of the members of Vanquish are some of the most toxic people on the entire server (Furoar, Detoxx, etc.).
Old 01-24-2022, 12:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is why normal people wont play this game, or leave shortly after starting. I've found that the majority, like 99% of the people that play Project 1999 are people who played back when they were young, and are trying to relive their youth, or people with no ability to pay for a subscription based game that play this in lieu of other free games. Normal people with responsibilities, even the ones who loved the game back then, skip it once they see the state of the game now. I think part of that is just the sheer difficulty of trying to get items, because money camps and raid items are consistently camped by the same guilds who are controlling the raid environment and economy. If you break that stranglehold then you allow everyone a piece of the pie, rather than the 3% of the server that can spend the time camping these locations.
This is just totally an incorrect assessment of people on P99. I have plenty of responsibilities and still enjoy playing. Countless of people on the server are married, have kids, have extremely demanding jobs, etc. You seem like you’re just upset because you can’t have whatever you want whenever you want (which ironically makes you seem like a childish person and therefore not a “normal” person…).

Also, people playing P99 because they can’t afford a 10 dollar subscription to another MMO? Lmao what are you even talking about
Old 01-24-2022, 12:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
VANQUISH doesn't make any posts. Some Vanquish MEMBERS are unhinged and post a lot of nonsense. I guess my point is, what does any of that have to do with me?

Why don't you grow up and quit judging an entire guild by the action of a few.
Old 01-24-2022, 01:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
VANQUISH doesn't make any posts. Some Vanquish MEMBERS are unhinged and post a lot of nonsense. I guess my point is, what does any of that have to do with me?

Why don't you grow up and quit judging an entire guild by the action of a few.
Well generally you CAN judge an entire guild by its members if said guild takes no action against those members to stop them doing what they’re doing. So yes you can judge vanquish here.

You can also generally judge a guild based on its leaders. If you voluntarily choose to associate yourself with Furoar (and he’s not a leader but also Detoxx) then you need to take a hard look in the mirror
Old 01-24-2022, 01:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well generally you CAN judge an entire guild by its members if said guild takes no action against those members to stop them doing what they’re doing. So yes you can judge vanquish here.
Yeah, Vanquish doesn't censure their members.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can also generally judge a guild based on its leaders. If you voluntarily choose to associate yourself with Furoar (and he’s not a leader but also Detoxx) then you need to take a hard look in the mirror
It's funny that people think so low of them, but after watching Arcler and Juicebox in the UN, it looks like you'll have to deal with flawed leaders in any of the top guilds on P99.
Old 01-24-2022, 01:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Yeah, Vanquish doesn't censure their members.

It's funny that people think so low of them, but after watching Arcler and Juicebox in the UN, it looks like you'll have to deal with flawed leaders in any of the top guilds on P99.
Lol so your argument is “you can’t judge us for being terrible people because other terrible people exist in the world”

Good one
Closed Thread