Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2013, 09:06 PM
Kobold

Thumbs down My money is on the DDoSer Being from IB or the JBoot Inflation team

heres my reason for this accusation.. For 10 levels every time i have checked the AC spawn 1 of 4 players has always been there, Poopsockin the AC for cash.. some of them have multiple corpses with rings on them.. red con druids, and shaman.. Today when I arrived Tattersail was afk being beaten on by a puma, and a monk was on the spawn.. and got his ring, After being fed up with it I talked a bunch of shit to Tattersail about how she needs to take her ass on and go to a cash camp or be useful in a dungeon somewhere not poopsocking a Utility camp needed by mid level players, these players have inflated the price of Jboots to triple what they were on Povar during Live.. on a spawn that is already jacked up on this server with only 1 spawn spot (Not how it was on Classic Live, which I have already emailed Nilbog with details on how this spawn cycle is supposed to work) There are supposed to be 4 (confirmed by me watching it spawn on them on live) or more spots for AC to pop causing this Sro camp to be FFA as it was intended .. to prevent such BS...

She proceeded to try and KS me see here ... http://www.twitch.tv/hazaaisthisyourcard/c/2608370

And tonight's DDoS Was PERFECTLY times as I was about to loot the rapier needed for the quest seen here...
http://www.twitch.tv/hazaaisthisyourcard/c/2608577

where the server was held in a lag state for 40 mins waiting for that corpse to poof as i am sure they were watching my stream.. after the 40 mins I began talking more shit to them in twitch chat followed DIRECTLY after talking said shit talking you can see the connection bar start dropping as they killed the server instead of holding it in lag state..

Upon returning I got another rapier SM to spawn as the monk from before showed up, telling me he lost his rapier in the ddos, I let him snag the one that was up, after that he stuck around and helped me get another one, then he headed to rathe mountains to look for hasten and start killing the PH.. but to his surprise there was no PH roaming... and guess who was in the zone... the same Douche Shaman from before Tattersail, my guess she had the PH rooted somewhere, and as you can see by following along with the chat 2 and tells to my druid friend, a few mins after asking for her to come track down Tattersail for me, the PH magically appears back on its path and Tattersail is no longer in the zone..
http://www.twitch.tv/hazaaisthisyourcard/c/2609797

Coincidence? I doubt it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merekai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is hilarious. You think someone DDOS the server because you made them mad? It is happening because people are duping things and making mad cash, real and in game. It has nothing to do with you.
http://www.twitch.tv/hazaaisthisyourcard/c/2631414

What we have here is an aggro / gate to bind at zone out.. with a dbag scout watching the train..

But I forgot to buy my ticket on the dbag train...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This is also not the first train attempt... I say attempt, because they are as pathetic at trains as they are everything else...

Another troll attempt, DDoS as I zoned on the Boat to dump me in the water..

http://www.twitch.tv/hazaaisthisyourcard/c/2633634

Little did the dummies know I was headed to fire pots to go to Erudin to buy the Mod Rod Spell ... Another Unsuccessful Troll Attempt...
Last edited by Hazaa; 07-25-2013 at 01:02 PM..
Old 07-21-2013, 09:15 PM
Fire Giant

A+ conspiracy, read twice.
Old 07-21-2013, 09:20 PM
Fire Giant

Ummm...yaaa. On to another topic, who like cake?!
Originally -
Reiguy of Fennin Ro
Tyvix Rex of Sullon Zek.
Old 07-21-2013, 09:24 PM
Kobold

hahahahah
Old 07-21-2013, 09:27 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-21-2013, 09:27 PM
Kobold

getting in on a truly epic thread
Old 07-21-2013, 09:43 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A+ conspiracy, read twice.
Old 07-21-2013, 09:44 PM
Planar Protector

I already made a gif today... I'm giffed out for now.
Old 07-21-2013, 09:46 PM
Kobold

damn man...are you really that stupid? im not in ib, but you sound like a muppet baby, ever heard of farming shit for plat? just because people are high level doesnt mean they can't kill mid level mobs...go cry somewhere else you terror
Old 07-21-2013, 09:49 PM
Planar Protector

^ one step closer to rnf.

go go go
Last edited by Ektar; 07-21-2013 at 09:49 PM.. Reason: no edit just want an edited post in rnf
Closed Thread