Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2021, 01:46 AM
Planar Protector

Default Kaesora question, spiders by library??

Posting here because most likely just necros and enchanters visit kaesora enough to know the answer.

Just started killing near the library, more specifically the hallway going down towards the library which has a group of 2, 3, and a pather that goes all the way up top of the hallway then all the way back to the library.

Issue I've had twice now, after clearing all 6 mobs I get attacked by a spider, after blurring it I watched it take the same route the pather does back up top.

Never been to kaesora before, is that a normal patrol mob?
Old 08-25-2021, 10:22 AM
Planar Protector

Yep, normal patrol...just has a really, really long path. Its easy to forget about...definitely put my necro in a bad spot numerous times while I was learning that area.

Also, there is a 100% safe spot just beyond where you're killing.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If you clear beyond the library (don't go up on top of the library platform, just continue straight from where you've been killing currently), take that left hand turn and you'll be running parallel to the east side of the library. There is a 2 spawn in the little jut-out, then a 100% safe area before #6 on the map (see red circle). You can AFK, med, log out, etc there with total safety.

Enjoy!
Last edited by Toxigen; 08-25-2021 at 10:29 AM..
Old 08-25-2021, 01:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yep, normal patrol...just has a really, really long path. Its easy to forget about...definitely put my necro in a bad spot numerous times while I was learning that area.

If you clear beyond the library (don't go up on top of the library platform, just continue straight from where you've been killing currently), take that left hand turn and you'll be running parallel to the east side of the library. There is a 2 spawn in the little jut-out, then a 100% safe area before #6 on the map (see red circle). You can AFK, med, log out, etc there with total safety.

Enjoy!
That is some great info thank you!
Old 08-25-2021, 08:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Enjoy!
That little tunnel by 6 is, as mentioned above, an amazing rest spot.
Last edited by jadier; 08-25-2021 at 08:54 PM..
Old 08-25-2021, 10:22 PM
Planar Protector

safe maybe, but clenching every time one of those warders or spectre comes walking up.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]