Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2017, 05:52 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah, that dude has been obsessed with me since I called him a fascist for wanting to imprison people for heroin use instead of giving them clean supplies and a safe place to use.

I'm glad he's willing to admit that he is obsessed now, though. Maybe he'll be willing to get some help.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 08-24-2017, 05:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm glad he's willing to admit that he is obsessed now, though. Maybe he'll be willing to get some help.
Is that you in your avatar? If so, you are a fairly attractive guy. I can see how some people would obsess over you.
Old 08-24-2017, 06:03 PM
Planar Protector

Yes, that's his RL pic from RL pic thread. God, you're new here.
Old 08-24-2017, 06:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, that's his RL pic from RL pic thread. God, you're new here.
Thomas is a hottie. No wonder Mead obsesses over him!
Old 08-24-2017, 06:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe we get this impression because you're literally making things up. Please quote me where I said that.
I totally thought I'd seen you do it in a recent thread, but I just reviewed your posts and I couldn't find it. I have to admit, all of your recent posts have been straight-up, simple, and hateful, with no reference to the OP's imagined fascination with you.

I apologize for my mistake.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 08-24-2017, 06:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have to admit, all of your recent posts have been straight-up, simple, and crazy town hateful, with no reference to the OP's imagined fascination with you.

I apologize for my mistake.
Fixed; you forgot to add "crazy town."

I like how you used it in one of your posts, earlier. You should use it more often.
Old 08-24-2017, 07:27 PM
Banned

let he who does not start beef with other posters for fun cast the first stone
Old 08-24-2017, 08:14 PM
Banned

I say to you... whosoever makes you feel bad with mean words online, turn not on the ignore feature, but attack with great viciousness at their person - RNF Gospel of Metthaw the Human Cleric
Old 08-24-2017, 08:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I say to you... whosoever makes you feel bad with mean words online, turn not on the ignore feature, but attack with great viciousness at their person - RNF Gospel of Metthaw the Human Cleric
Church of Baler

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 08-24-2017, 10:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And verily did Cecily on that day declare Laahahcecelot a tard not once, but thrice and in so doing accomplished nothing but recieveth another retarded reply. Then she understood. If one should call the mountain a stone, does it cease to be a mountain? If one should call a bundle of sticks a retard, is it not still a bundle of sticks? And so it was with Lhancelot. With this new wisdom, Cecily smiled, declared Lhance a retard once more for good measure, and was satisfied with this post.
Closed Thread