Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2017, 09:36 AM
Orc

Default I was accused of posting a rant in Bugs. Here's a flaming rant.

So, I was accused of making a flaming rant over in the bugs:spawns forum. Well, here's my flaming rant for comparison.

Why is it so important to the Rampage/Aftermath/Awakened guild leaders and members to rub innocent bystanders noses in their self-proclaimed victories? 99% of us are not now, never have been, and don't ever want to be competing against you... on a PvE server. What gives, guys? Mommy issues? Small penis syndrome? I just don't understand your aggression - toward people who have never interacted with you in a competitive way. NO ONE WAS COMPETING WITH YOU GUYS FOR SERVER FIRST, <Rampage>!!! NO ONE. No guid on this server was anywhere near your size and scope. Not a single one. I could understand some competitive attitude if there were two (like there is now with A/A), but waking the sleeper to punish second place? WHAT SECOND PLACE?! THERE WAS NO second place. How shallow must you be to lash out at the community you are already raping for epic pieces?

I pity you. Get over yourselves already.

And what got into Nilbog? Did he have a stroke? I mean seriously. I would expect Haynar to gank the community this way because he has a history of it, but Nilbog? *facepalm* I used to respect you, man.

Did someone make a large "donation" to the server fund to get this patch? (I'm not implying bribes. That'd be against the rules. I'm insinuating something underhanded happened, using bribery as a metaphor.)

As for calling my post a flaming rant, well... my mother (now on her deathbed from a massive stroke last spring) use to tell me (before the dimentia took over): when the bullies target you, rejoice; because that means they are leaving someone else alone.

So, when I experience this kind of childishness on the internet (ad hominem attacks to distract the readership from the TRUTH I have proclaimed), I rejoice... knowing I have hit the nail on the head. BANG! Gotcha, you scumbags. I hit where it hurt. You know it, I know it, the whole world now KNOWS it. I win. YOU LOSE. lusers

That ^^^ us a flaming rant.

My post in bugs:spawns was a reasoned appeal to stop screwing up a great game.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=285371

Bite me.

p.s. Llandris, I wrote this specifically for you, so you could see what I look like when I'm ranting and flaming. Since you obviously didn't even look at the era specific evidence I *DID* post.
Old 11-21-2017, 09:38 AM
Banned

Didn't read

Guessing ur upset
Old 11-21-2017, 10:00 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulz~Sect [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn't read

Guessing ur upset
Good. I broke the rules a few times. Glad I didn't get caught.
Old 11-21-2017, 10:17 AM
Planar Protector

I read it all, and tried to read your original rant that you posted in the bugs section but found it was more difficult. It seems I tend to have a fetish for separating sentences into paragraphs and you have a fetish for not creating paragraphs. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I think you should have posted your original rant here, also that rant seems to be of a different cloth than this rant, why change the rant? The first rant was sensible and presented a lot of techical EQ nerd stuffs that people get passionate about arguing over... that should have been placed here.

Anyway, I like your energy and personally I think you have a lot to add to RnF in the future. Anytime you are annoyed or frustrated with ingame stuff, come here and feel free to vent! I think your passion will win over some elfs, and anger others!

I think you are barking up the wrong tree, friend.

The biggest culprits to server unhappiness is not A/A, it's these middle of the road "casual" guilds that are ran by pixel-fueled neckbeards holding mid tier content hostage from actual casuals.

In fact, you ought to be glad A/A happens to farm some epic pieces occasionally because they actually offer epic MQs for less than the "casual raid" guilds do, who have taken the price of every easy to farm epic MQ piece and inflated the price by 300% in the last 2 years while removing any chance a small low tier raid guild has at ever getting epic pieces for their members on their own.
Old 11-21-2017, 10:24 AM
Orc

@Lhancelot

That last "paragraph" wasn't a paragraph, it was a run-on sentence. (If you don't know what that is, it is when you combine too many separate thoughts into a single sentence. At my count that should have been no less than four independent sentences.)

Just sayin. Pot. Kettle. Black.
Old 11-21-2017, 10:25 AM
Planar Protector

sounds like you lost at Everquest and are really upset about it

you're in the right place to express those frustrations

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 11-21-2017, 10:25 AM
Orc

Now, I'm gonna go play EQ.
Old 11-21-2017, 10:28 AM
Fire Giant

What did Nilbog do? I missed it
Old 11-21-2017, 10:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by playing4peace [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
@Lhancelot

That last "paragraph" wasn't a paragraph, it was a run-on sentence. (If you don't know what that is, it is when you combine too many separate thoughts into a single sentence. At my count that should have been no less than four independent sentences.)

Just sayin. Pot. Kettle. Black.
Very true, I am mediocre at best when it comes to writing so I am prone to imperfections in my posts when it comes to structure. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

No need to lash out at me friend. I simply wanted to alleviate some pressure by kidding with you about your clunkily written rant you first posted in the bugs section!

Seriously, why didn't you just post that here in the first place?
Old 11-21-2017, 10:35 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by playing4peace [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, I was accused of making a flaming rant over in the bugs:spawns forum. Well, here's my flaming rant for comparison.

Why is it so important to the Rampage/Aftermath/Awakened guild leaders and members to rub innocent bystanders noses in their self-proclaimed victories? 99% of us are not now, never have been, and don't ever want to be competing against you... on a PvE server. What gives, guys? Mommy issues? Small penis syndrome? I just don't understand your aggression - toward people who have never interacted with you in a competitive way. NO ONE WAS COMPETING WITH YOU GUYS FOR SERVER FIRST, <Rampage>!!! NO ONE. No guid on this server was anywhere near your size and scope. Not a single one. I could understand some competitive attitude if there were two (like there is now with A/A), but waking the sleeper to punish second place? WHAT SECOND PLACE?! THERE WAS NO second place. How shallow must you be to lash out at the community you are already raping for epic pieces?

I pity you. Get over yourselves already.

And what got into Nilbog? Did he have a stroke? I mean seriously. I would expect Haynar to gank the community this way because he has a history of it, but Nilbog? *facepalm* I used to respect you, man.

Did someone make a large "donation" to the server fund to get this patch? (I'm not implying bribes. That'd be against the rules. I'm insinuating something underhanded happened, using bribery as a metaphor.)

As for calling my post a flaming rant, well... my mother (now on her deathbed from a massive stroke last spring) use to tell me (before the dimentia took over): when the bullies target you, rejoice; because that means they are leaving someone else alone.

So, when I experience this kind of childishness on the internet (ad hominem attacks to distract the readership from the TRUTH I have proclaimed), I rejoice... knowing I have hit the nail on the head. BANG! Gotcha, you scumbags. I hit where it hurt. You know it, I know it, the whole world now KNOWS it. I win. YOU LOSE. lusers

That ^^^ us a flaming rant.

My post in bugs:spawns was a reasoned appeal to stop screwing up a great game.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=285371

Bite me.

p.s. Llandris, I wrote this specifically for you, so you could see what I look like when I'm ranting and flaming. Since you obviously didn't even look at the era specific evidence I *DID* post.

My heuristics blocked me from reading this but i'm gonna go ahead and guess that you're upset and on drugs
Closed Thread