Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2017, 02:39 AM
Planar Protector

Default Heads up all: CoF is 65k now

Hi all just wanted to give you all a heads up so noone get fooled in them tunnels [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cloak of Flames is now a 65k item. It sold as low as 60k one time lately but the long term value is now 65k

The reason for this is the easily (aka just like SCHW) farmed 34% haste item Spiked Seahorse Hide Belt which has shifted down the haste item market rapidly

Cloak of Flames is great , and there are therefore very good chances that price will remain at 65k for like.. forever [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Just some info for those who might get fooled still thinking its a 75k item which its absolutely not
Old 08-13-2017, 02:45 AM
Sarnak

Haste items all depreciated when tons of rogues started to unload their haste items after ragebringer fix.
Old 08-13-2017, 03:12 AM
Planar Protector

OP is a known ec flipper.
So take his post with a grain of salt, probably wants to buy them low so he can sell them high. And this is not a flame.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 08-13-2017, 03:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP is a known ec flipper.
So take his post with a grain of salt, probably wants to buy them low so he can sell them high. And this is not a flame.
This, tbh.
Old 08-13-2017, 04:09 AM
Planar Protector

This is great. Item flipper starting a thread in server chat to warn others about overpaying for an item. Where is Swish?
Old 08-13-2017, 05:18 AM
Planar Protector

If I had a 50k item and I wanted to raise the price to 60k over the next couple of weeks, I might be tempted to make a tunnel alt with some "Walmartshop" type name, advertise it for 70k on and off.

Then after that jump on the forums and declare that 70k is too much guys...beware the real evil fat cats, and try to make a reputation for myself as the good guy to sell more items. If I gain people's trust I can then start dictating prices for items on the forums with the blessing of other forum users.

So ask yourselves this, why is that piece of trash not pushing his own price up to 68k-70k to make more money yet still undercut the top end fat cat?

Answer: Because the fat cat and OP are the same person, and I'd encourage Braknar to check the IP address of whoever listed it at 75k and see if it matches this guy.

TL;DR - schenanigans
Old 08-13-2017, 06:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnickusaurus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cloak of Flames is now a 65k item.
I'll buy one, please send me a tell
Old 08-13-2017, 07:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If I had a 50k item and I wanted to raise the price to 60k over the next couple of weeks, I might be tempted to make a tunnel alt with some "Walmartshop" type name, advertise it for 70k on and off.

Then after that jump on the forums and declare that 70k is too much guys...beware the real evil fat cats, and try to make a reputation for myself as the good guy to sell more items. If I gain people's trust I can then start dictating prices for items on the forums with the blessing of other forum users.

So ask yourselves this, why is that piece of trash not pushing his own price up to 68k-70k to make more money yet still undercut the top end fat cat?

Answer: Because the fat cat and OP are the same person, and I'd encourage Braknar to check the IP address of whoever listed it at 75k and see if it matches this guy.

TL;DR - schenanigans
Curb your emotions, then post next time, Swish. I get that you hate buying/selling on p99, but it's classic and your rant above makes little sense.
Old 08-13-2017, 08:09 AM
Planar Protector

I actually sold a CoF yesterday for 65k (its true)
But i had due to my trading skills a buy price on the CoF at 57k
Net profit: 8k
Old 08-13-2017, 08:22 AM
Sarnak

Honestly I was going to try and sell mine for 73-75k, I'm tempted to hold off to see if this goes up to 80-85k in the next few weeks.
Closed Thread