Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2019, 01:39 AM
Kobold

Default Low level quests for some solid items on Teal?

Thex Dagger
Bull Smasher
Screaming Mace
Bloodforge Hammer
Deepwater Harpoon

There must be some other quests out there that are not as popular, I forgot the name of that weight reduction bag quest in Oggok.

What other quests do you all plan on doing on Teal when that split happens?
Old 11-03-2019, 02:12 AM
Aviak

Im still trying to figure out how to get the deepwater harpoon. I mean do you have a friend kite the specs away or root the quest giver?
Old 11-03-2019, 12:15 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweeper41 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im still trying to figure out how to get the deepwater harpoon. I mean do you have a friend kite the specs away or root the quest giver?
I believe you have a friend SoW you and you kite the Specs around, but 15mins sounds like a nightmare. Some low level rogue figured out a way to get it done on Green, so I am curious.

*edit* someone posted that they completed this quest as a lvl1 wizard, so yeah...
This was part of a different post for reference:
Either get a SoW or be a lvl 5 bard and get the potion which takes like 2 minutes, give the potion to the sentry and then run to the specters before she gets near them and aggro them with range weapon/spell or body pull, then kite them away from her til she despawns and go pick up your halberd, no exp lost at that lvl so all you gotta do is die on the coast of the island and run back and loot your corpse, not saying this is what the gnome did but it ust shows how easy this item actually is to get, a simple SoW and 15 minutes of kiting is all it really takes
Last edited by Grimstrike; 11-03-2019 at 12:23 PM.. Reason: Clarification from another post
Old 11-03-2019, 12:17 PM
Planar Protector

Can get 2AC earrings really easy by turning in fire beetle eyes in Grobb. Should last most classes a really long time.
Old 11-03-2019, 12:29 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimstrike [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I believe you have a friend SoW you and you kite the Specs around, but 15mins sounds like a nightmare. Some low level rogue figured out a way to get it done on Green, so I am curious.

*edit* someone posted that they completed this quest as a lvl1 wizard, so yeah...
This was part of a different post for reference:
Either get a SoW or be a lvl 5 bard and get the potion which takes like 2 minutes, give the potion to the sentry and then run to the specters before she gets near them and aggro them with range weapon/spell or body pull, then kite them away from her til she despawns and go pick up your halberd, no exp lost at that lvl so all you gotta do is die on the coast of the island and run back and loot your corpse, not saying this is what the gnome did but it ust shows how easy this item actually is to get, a simple SoW and 15 minutes of kiting is all it really takes
Sounds like you need to get the SoW timed with the boat....
Closed Thread