Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2013, 09:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenzar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol whoever wrote that is such a passive-aggressive beta.
This.

He could of simply walked back up then counter and say his burrito was made wrong. Fuck all the places I see now a days make the burrito right in front of you. He could of stopped the guy anytime he wanted.

Instead, he took it home ate it and made a blog post about it. I bet he was secretly happy his burrito was fucked up because people like him love to complain especially anonymously over the internet.
Old 09-11-2013, 09:40 AM
Banned

I wrote that.

See you all in court. Suing your asses for slander.
Old 09-11-2013, 09:54 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klendathu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's a joint near my job called Moe's Southwest Grill. Looks like a chain, maybe there's one near you. Had a burrito the other day called the Homewrecker. Was pretty damn good.
Damn I thought Moes's were everywhere its a huge ass chain and yea the home wrecker is da shit. Put queso sauce on it next time you won't be disappointed. Oh and look up their radio advertising jingle you'll have dreams/ nightmares about it.
Old 09-11-2013, 10:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klendathu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Minimum wage is not the problem. A person will work as hard\well as they are going to work, no matter the wage. That is just work ethic. The problem is the person hired to do the job has little to no work ethic. That or extremely poor training, but I doubt that, since it's common fucking sense that you lay ingredients in a burrito lengthwise.
I wasn't trying to say minimum wage should be increased or anything like that. I just meant people making minimum wage tend to be the lower IQ population. There was a time when minimum wage was just for teenagers at their first job, but increasingly we have 20-something and 30-somethings who can't get a better job and end up in the glorious food preparation industry.
Old 09-11-2013, 10:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenzar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol whoever wrote that is such a passive-aggressive beta.
Old 09-11-2013, 10:49 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Also, it is meant to be a work of humor. If you take from this that a human being really got as angry about a burrito as the post suggests, please never introduce me to the human beings you know.
Quote from the end of the article. The story is probably fabricated for comedy honestly who has that many ingredients in one burrito the thing would be big enough to feed a small african village taking a bite at a time getting only one ingredient per bite.
Old 09-11-2013, 11:51 AM
Kobold

Not to mention, it would take an incredibly long time and a hell of a lot of effort to actually build a burrito that way. With that said, there are some incredibly dumb people out there flipping our burgers.
Old 09-11-2013, 11:59 AM
Large Rat

Each and everyone of you are sooooo special! Barney can be your friend too
If you just make-believe him!
Old 09-11-2013, 12:01 PM
Planar Protector

Fuckin cilantro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-11-2013, 01:29 PM
Planar Protector

I remember getting burritos like this all the time from Taco Bell, back when my taste buds were not as refined. I'd get the bean and cheese burrito and you'd get 1 bite of pure bean, followed by a bite of pure sauce, followed by a bite of pure cheese.
Closed Thread