Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Old 07-16-2017, 08:41 AM
Kobold

Default Scout Charisa Accepts Multiple Hand Ins

Times below are CDT

[Fri Jul 14 14:43:04 2017] Scout Charisa says 'Great,Diamondarrow! I was wondering when they would send someone out to give me these. In my haste and excitement of this new assignment I forgot these. This scout business is great I must say. It sure beats setting in Southern Ro studying the ruins. I've been following these Storm Giants for days. They've been wandering up and down the coast looking for something.'

[Fri Jul 14 14:43:04 2017] Scout Charisa says 'Great,Saaden! I was wondering when they would send someone out to give me these. In my haste and excitement of this new assignment I forgot these. This scout business is great I must say. It sure beats setting in Southern Ro studying the ruins. I've been following these Storm Giants for days. They've been wandering up and down the coast looking for something.'
Old 07-16-2017, 09:15 AM
Sarnak

Last edited by planarity; 07-16-2017 at 09:28 AM..
Old 07-16-2017, 03:26 PM
Sarnak

GUESS THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN TWO PEOPLE USE AUTOFIRE AT THE SAME TIME, BUG OUT THE SERVER...
Old 07-16-2017, 03:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
GUESS THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN TWO PEOPLE USE AUTOFIRE AT THE SAME TIME, BUG OUT THE SERVER...
It would likely actually take 10+ people using automation to actually have two people turning in on the same server tic (not 6sec tic, server clock tic) with the small variance in latency each person would have.

Could also be the new patch causing weirdness.

~Urrsa -60 Ogre Shaman-
~Gream -60 Dark Elf Cleric-
~Greame -60 Halfling Druid-
~Oppa -41 Dark Elf Enchanter-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar View Post
boxers are responsible for ruining EQ.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
Rogean sits on his ivory throne and casts lightning bolts at anyone that disagrees with him or goes against the grain.
Old 07-16-2017, 10:25 PM
Fire Giant

I've seen this happen before. One time we got 4 simultaneous turn ins, and came to an amicable agreement that the first message/name that appeared was the winner. It was me. I was the winner.