Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2011, 04:03 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For those keeping score on the actual issue, that is

Slave: 7
Lowbie Prod Farmers: 0 (although the Billy Madison reference is hilarious!)
Are you trolling us? Please just say you are.
Old 07-02-2011, 07:28 AM
VIP / Contributor

This isn't R&F, and you all aren't even contributing anything to a discussion of the topic.
Two threads.
One challenge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This isn't R&F. Keep the 4 letter words in your pants with your source of angst in equal inches, adding those extra equal signs isn't fooling anyone. Besides, you're just mad I busted you using MQ again. Yeah, I know who you are. Are you angered, my brother?

To the actual topic, if you have a complaint about the way the camp goes, your complaint needs to be side by side with a solution, and the solution needs to fit two criteria. It needs to be better than what's in place, and it needs to have fewer gray areas to connive and exploit. That was the original issue.

This has very little room for manipulation, and is very easy to enforce. Instead of wasting hours per day there trying to sift through the madness, the guides spend minutes every so often.

It doesn't take any special talent to whine like a baby. Join the handful of people here who are throwing out constructive alternatives.
Both turned to shit by people acting like children. If you didn't act like children, you wouldn't exhibit the 'special needs' for a special rule just to address your frothing, rabid, downy rage over loot. Wahh. I fucking have to wait for something. It's eq. Get over it.
Closed Thread