Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 03-07-2023, 12:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
someone actually should write down a true server history and post it somewhere. amazon Self-Publishing let's goooo, i'll buy a copy
https://wiki.project1999.com/Raid_history is a start

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 03-07-2023, 12:59 PM
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
About Loramin

Loramin is a non-classic player, imposter, and infiltrator, who calls classic players childish non-classic names in public which he heard on the television (words you hear old wrinkly politicians and aging teen pop stars say such as 'racist', 'misogynist' and 'homophobic') to appear caring and intellectual when in fact Loramin is the complete opposite.

Loramin is in fact a passive aggressive dicktator who is opposed to freedom of speech and players thinking for themselves.

Loramin is your quintessential bible basher and thought police department.

Loramin is an intellectual property thief who steals content to create non-classic 'game guides' which convert players into Loramin mini-me's who can't think for themselves and miss out on unique gaming experiences because they're too busy following Loramin's unofficial guide verbatim.

Loramin is a spammer who hates choice and loves censorship.

To Loramin, lying and cheating is a way of life and so is cooking up nothingburgers and calling them double bacon cheeseburgers.
"You're islamophobic"

"You're xenophobic"

"You're transphobic"

"Beauty is a non-tangible abstract concept"

"Conventional beauty is racist"

"Ugly players are beautiful"

"Who are you to say what love is? Love can be anything we want it to be!"

"Love is a chemical reaction"

"Humans hugging each other is a throwback to when humans were apes and used to pick ticks off each other"

"You used to be a slave trader. I bet you miss those days don't you?"

"Comment, subscribe and click the bell notification icon so I can spam you with things you don't need"

"Be more like me instead of more like you"

"There's no such thing as normal"

"Whatever it is you are be proud of it"

"You're a sexist woman hater. Repent!"

"Democracy! Democracy! Democracy!"
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-07-2023, 01:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
>IMPORTANT: This is not a place for "rants or flames"; it is meant to contain objective information only.

just going to assume anything interesting that happened isn't in that document. and is subject to some sort of bias in part or in full.

thanks for trying though.
Old 03-07-2023, 05:51 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is a start but I'd love a drama filled story that's as informational as this but with about half to a third edginess the ED article had
Old 03-07-2023, 06:24 PM
Planar Protector

Y'all could certainly start a Raid History (With Flavor) page, or something to that effect.

To get started you could search the forum for the thread that I based that page on, and if I remember correctly it had a bit more ... color than my final/edited version.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 03-07-2023, 06:38 PM
Planar Protector

yeah.. that's a lot of work though i remember the old RnF unless Chat GPT is gonna do it.. i don't think anyone is. the dude who did the eve books was an actual game journalist and did a bunch of research and interviews.

just sad cause i have the eve online history books and i know a version for p99 would be just as cool to read and have on a shelf. pretty niche audience though compared to the entire eve player base.
Old 03-07-2023, 09:31 PM
Banned

don't forget to heckin submit your raid history wiki-erino~!!!!

**subject to editing by the p1999 ministry of truth

(lol)
Old 03-08-2023, 11:33 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Snortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Damn those are some monstrous nips.