Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2017, 03:48 PM
Skeleton

Default Bloated Belly OT=>TD boat

For every length of distance traveled by the Bloated Belly it seems it takes 1/2 that distance and moves backwards that amount. Also, the raft from Oasis to TD is way slower than i remember on live.
[52 Magician] Lazymode [Gnome]
[5 Cleric] Goldbond [Gnome]
[1 Shaman] Shotcaller [Ogre]
Old 07-21-2017, 02:32 PM
Planar Protector

Just tried riding the boat from OT to oasis on my rogue, crashed while zoning into TD and now I can't log him back in. I've tried a few times and it just crashes every time, kinda afraid to keep trying thinking he'll drown or something.
Old 07-21-2017, 02:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnasP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just tried riding the boat from OT to oasis on my rogue, crashed while zoning into TD and now I can't log him back in. I've tried a few times and it just crashes every time, kinda afraid to keep trying thinking he'll drown or something.
Sounds like the zone is down. That happens frequently when they do server restarts for patches, etc. I suggest petitioning with /petition on another character so a guide can move your char or a GM can fix the zone.
Old 07-21-2017, 03:01 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah thats kinda what im thinking too, i thought maybe the boat was dragging my LD character along with it and that was preventing me from loading in, but ive been trying to log in so long that the boat would have made the trip back to OT by now. Zone for sure down i'd say