Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 03-08-2023, 11:17 AM
Banned

Look at this shill trying to rationalize this hahahaha oh my god
Old 03-08-2023, 11:24 AM
Banned

I'll still be getting covid vaccines because I am convinced by evidence and not youtube videos

You're doing the same shit liberals do when they put up a wall of links and text as they argue with an alt-right animal: using the wrong tools for the job
Old 03-08-2023, 11:24 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whats wrong with this?
Dude, how it's made is my favorite show on TV. I could watch it for hours.
Old 03-08-2023, 11:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll still be getting covid vaccines because I am convinced by evidence and not youtube videos

You're doing the same shit liberals do when they put up a wall of links and text as they argue with an alt-right animal: using the wrong tools for the job
You mean evidence like they said it prevents transmission, then had to admit in court they never tested it to do that? The whole "you're killing others" / "do your part" thing?

Or saying you won't get sick if you're jabbed and it's 100% effective?

Or when we got called "tinfoilers" for pointing out the jab cards had like 5 slots on them and they'd keep pushing for more?

Have u reviewed the evidence of Pfizer paying the largest fine in criminal history for bribing doctors to lie (like they did again this time)?

Look at you still clinging, holy fucking brainwash.
Old 03-08-2023, 11:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You mean evidence like they said it prevents transmission, then had to admit in court they never tested it to do that? The whole "you're killing others" / "do your part" thing?

Or saying you won't get sick if you're jabbed and it's 100% effective?

Or when we got called "tinfoilers" for pointing out the jab cards had like 5 slots on them and they'd keep pushing for more?

Have u reviewed the evidence of Pfizer paying the largest fine in criminal history for bribing doctors to lie (like they did again this time)?

Look at you still clinging, holy fucking brainwash.
I listen to doctors, not youtubers. I assume there is no evidence for a single claim you have made because you supplied none. See how that works?
Old 03-08-2023, 11:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I listen to doctors
yeah and woman used to listen to their doctors who told them to smoke while pregnant. they fact you refuse to acknowledge the mistakes we know happened now with people wanting to honestly debate issues from the other side just makes you a grown-up child, don't feel bad your definitely in the majority.
Old 03-08-2023, 11:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah and woman used to listen to their doctors who told them to smoke while pregnant. they fact you refuse to acknowledge the mistakes we know happened now with people wanting to honestly debate issues from the other side just makes you a grown-up child, don't feel bad your definitely in the majority.
They don't honestly want to debate these issues, don't kid yourself. Posting a bunch of stupid links to stats they misunderstand and various youtubers whining isn't debate

They avoid actual debate. It's one of the few consistent things about the modern online rightoid.
Old 03-08-2023, 11:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
They don't honestly want to debate these issues
that's quite literally the party stance now, debate isn't allowed. shut up we know what's best for you. and that's why i don't vote anymore. at some point people are going to turn to violence to fix these problems and when they do i'm gonna be pretty happy sitting on my fence saying " i told you so."
Old 03-08-2023, 11:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that's quite literally the party stance now, debate isn't allowed. shut up we know what's best for you. and that's why i don't vote anymore. at some point people are going to turn to violence to fix these problems and when they do i'm gonna be pretty happy sitting on my fence saying " i told you so."
People already turned to violence to fix these problems a while back

Have fun on the fence though, history will frown on the masses such as yourself
Old 03-08-2023, 12:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
People already turned to violence to fix these problems a while back

Have fun on the fence though, history will frown on the masses such as yourself
Human history.