Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2010, 07:50 PM
Fire Giant

Juice just hit an all time low, booted someone out of a group for winning the roll on the EE bag, and the reasoning was because he lost all the rolls before that one.
Old 03-24-2010, 08:28 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

And was apparently removed from Transcendence as well.

I was wondering how long he would last there (or even got invited haha). Guess the answer is less than 1 week.
Old 03-24-2010, 08:34 PM
Orc

First time on the forums guys, this is pretty funny though that people actually care this much about a game. And for your information, no sir I did not ever try to campsteal, and ended up leaving the camp due to your wining anyways. Yall wiped, we called campcheck twice, got my whole group to come over there, you guys cried that you wanted the camp back, we left, never even killed a mob there. Thankyou for this flame though!

And on the EE bag, I did say when cuppi joined the group that the EE bag was going to me, he didn't have any input then, and right before we killed it is when he spoke up. On the other hand, who says I can't kick someone from my group? Never read anything in the rules about that...
Last edited by harojaro91; 03-24-2010 at 08:36 PM..
Old 03-24-2010, 08:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by harojaro91 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First time on the forums guys, this is pretty funny though that people actually care this much about a game. And for your information, no sir I did not ever try to campsteal, and ended up leaving the camp due to your wining anyways. Yall wiped, we called campcheck twice, got my whole group to come over there, you guys cried that you wanted the camp back, we left, never even killed a mob there. Thankyou for this flame though!

And on the EE bag, I did say when cuppi joined the group that the EE bag was going to me, he didn't have any input then, and right before we killed it is when he spoke up. On the other hand, who says I can't kick someone from my group? Never read anything in the rules about that...
First time on the forums with 6 posts? That's funny enough right there.

Second, just calling a loot like that when other people want what it is, is a douche move right there. You don't just kick someone out of the group for winning the roll on the bag. No wonder you already have a bad reputation on the server for being a terrible tank, and now for being a complete douche.
Old 03-24-2010, 08:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by harojaro91 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On the other hand, who says I can't kick someone from my group? Never read anything in the rules about that...
Nobody. You're still a dipshit.
Old 03-24-2010, 08:44 PM
Orc

Those were from things in tech area btw, not flamewars between the losers that are trying to experience highschool drama for the first time, because they were too busy getting girls and partying to get a taste of drama. And by getting girls and partying, I mean playing EQ and trying to impress everyone with their epeens.
Old 03-24-2010, 08:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Those were from things in tech area btw, not flamewars between the losers that are trying to experience highschool drama for the first time, because they were too busy getting girls and partying to get a taste of drama. And by getting girls and partying, I mean playing EQ and trying to impress everyone with their epeens.
Generic_response_001: When you know you're wrong, respond by attacking everyone else because they're apparently more wrong. (p.s. go for the obvious "herr herr u dun has sex" response)
Old 03-24-2010, 08:55 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorgetrapper [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Generic_response_001: When you know you're wrong, respond by attacking everyone else because they're apparently more wrong. (p.s. go for the obvious "herr herr u dun has sex" response)
Generic_response_002: When there is nothing better to do in life but flame some guy you don't even know, and have ran out of decently well thought out, semi-intelligent things to say, go for the mocking what they just said approach!

Edit: Changed the misused "their" to "there is." Just so i can't be flamed for incorrect grammar, cause I know that is a cool way to get someone nowadays.
Last edited by harojaro91; 03-24-2010 at 08:57 PM..
Old 03-24-2010, 09:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Generic_response_002: When there is nothing better to do in life but flame some guy you don't even know, and have ran out of decently well thought out, semi-intelligent things to say, go for the mocking what they just said approach!

Edit: Changed the misused "their" to "there is." Just so i can't be flamed for incorrect grammar, cause I know that is a cool way to get someone nowadays.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-24-2010, 09:18 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Finawin

Quote:

How about we just flame you for being terrible at the game? That's legitimate.
Closed Thread