Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2010, 12:17 AM
Fire Giant

ROFL, this is their server, they can do as they please...especially since the ass-hat OP is playing it for free...Go play Live if you wanna demand shit - you should be sending P99 devs thank you tells for this server, not being an asshole in OOC and on these forums.
Old 03-28-2010, 01:29 AM
Orc

haha this was funny, sucks you got banned though
Old 03-28-2010, 01:31 AM
Aviak

Online game staff that are paid, as a requirement, must take shit from people and keep smiling. I believe the reason is that they want to make people offically associated with the game seem above the fray. Probably has something to do with not aggravating people more than they already are. Not everyone who is involved in running Project 1999 takes shit with a smile on their face. I've noticed that some of the more visible ones are actually pretty jaded.

In a recent thread someone had worded something as a mild jab at the developers. If this was the offical forum of a paid game, the staff would have completely ignored the jab and answered the question if it was a question that needed answering, otherwise ignore the post completely. Here, the jab was called out by two different people associated with the server.

This server is not run by a public company that is trying to maximize its profits by keeping the most people happy as possible. So when you take a jab at someone with power here, don't expect a smile, since they have no incentive to not treat you like you just treated them.
Old 03-28-2010, 01:37 AM
Aviak

The golden rule "Do not do to others what would anger you if done to you by others#
Old 03-28-2010, 02:18 AM
Aviak

Btw, I really appreciate the hard work all the developers do, especially Rogean. But my favorite developer/GM has to be Secrets, he's a happy go lucky dude, or at least he comes off that way.
Old 03-28-2010, 02:44 AM
Banned

Lesson learned, don't send tells to GM's unless you're funny like me!
Old 03-28-2010, 02:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abacab [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lesson learned, don't send tells to GM's unless you're funny like me!
..or hot like me.
Old 03-28-2010, 02:53 AM
Kobold

Or have a giant ego! Oh wait we all do! Let's all send tells to everyone!
Old 03-28-2010, 03:06 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Finawin

Fuck, I forgot to take screenshots of Dolrath and crew sending me hate tells tonight.
Old 03-28-2010, 05:17 AM
Banned

Wink WElllllllllllllllll

I have a hard time feeling sorry for someone for getting angry they got banned for being a dick lol.
Consider this server the Mom-N-Pop store down the street. They have their regulars.....they don't need you. Go in there being an ass and you're going to get the banhammer everytime. He was generous to just make it 1 day suspension.

Continue gaming, and have fun.....dont complain the FREE server you're playing on might not be perfect enough for you.

Thanks
Closed Thread