Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2010, 08:40 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Internet slang in general is just awful. Any time I see someone type "otay [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.], leet, omgz, teh, OVER 9000, rox ur sox" etc. it just makes me think of some 14 year old with a Myspace page covered in sparkly images and terrible rap music playing in the background. How this subculture of the internet became "cool" I'll never understand.

I think smilies are bad too, but can sometimes have their place. I know I've been guilty of using them. Usually its to convey the message of 'I'm kidding' to someone who can't see your facial expression when you call them a terrible name.

For example: Hasbinbad you're a complete asshole and I hope you die in a fire [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] .

See the smilie on the end makes it ok, because I don't really wish death on anyone. I actually like Hasbinbad and wish him health and happiness.
you left out of the slag list.....kkthx
Old 04-02-2010, 09:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolwind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Eddie Murphy's problem is that his agent apparently hates him.

Nutty Professor was good, when he wasn't Klump. The same thing befalls most SNL performers though with a scant few exceptions: Chevy Chase (Fletch, Vacation), Dan Akroyd(Although I loved Evolution!), Bill Murray (Groundhog Day is ownage!), Steve Martin... great comedians all, but just have a terrible time getting solid movie rolls.
Bill Murray can do no wrong!
Old 04-02-2010, 10:38 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ferrel didn't make your list?

Why don't you get me a beer.

NOW!!! WHAT THE FUCK WHY ARE YOU STILL STANDING THERE?!?! NOW NOW NOW!!!~
Would anybody hate me for making a character named Jacobim Mugatu??
Old 04-02-2010, 01:26 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secrets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I only recently found out why people use zOMG and other retarded things like that. Half of them weren't even alive to know about the program in which zOMG was used.

</rant off otay>
Hmm?

zOMG is due to the z key being next to the shift key
Old 04-02-2010, 02:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murferoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hmm?

zOMG is due to the z key being next to the shift key
like my personal hectic favorites, "hrelp!" and "hjeal!"
Old 04-02-2010, 02:50 PM
Developer

Send a message via AIM to Aeolwind Send a message via MSN to Aeolwind Send a message via Yahoo to Aeolwind

My fave is wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwdddddddddddsssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilbog
If all the polls I have done up until now fully counted, you would be playing on some abomination of a PVP server with 2-10 boxing based on votes from people named xcm234nv and adfa234.
Old 04-02-2010, 05:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would anybody hate me for making a character named Jacobim Mugatu??
You should just call him Mugatu (no sir name required) and I would only hate yobecause I didn't think of it first. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-03-2010, 03:43 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by guineapig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bill Murray can do no wrong!
He did wrong in Zombieland, he even admits it!
Old 04-03-2010, 04:57 AM
Planar Protector

Garfield WAS horrible! :P

I loved Garfield too. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]