Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2010, 09:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonewall [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That makes no sense. Stay banned.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it is in regards to your thumbs down banner, Joaquin Phoenix is playing Julius Caesar the Emporer of Rome in the move The Gladiator. and you play a lot so you have no social life and your fat or skinny either way your a runt and will die from cancer or tuberculosis or some viral/bacterial/fungal infection you runt. translucent skin
Old 04-01-2010, 10:00 AM
Orc

Old 04-01-2010, 10:11 AM
Planar Protector

This thread's changed my mind. i say we unban him, he'd be an asset to have back on the server.

I enchant things...
Old 04-01-2010, 10:22 AM
Fire Giant

Send a message via AIM to Ferok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it is in regards to your thumbs down banner, Joaquin Phoenix is playing Julius Caesar the Emporer of Rome in the move The Gladiator. and you play a lot so you have no social life and your fat or skinny either way your a runt and will die from cancer or tuberculosis or some viral/bacterial/fungal infection you runt. translucent skin
The movie is called "Gladiator." And he's not playing Julius Caesar.

Also, "you're."
Old 04-01-2010, 10:23 AM
Aviak

I vote for banning him from the forums also .
Old 04-01-2010, 10:26 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by grindle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-01-2010, 12:24 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by grindle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ddafadfdsafds
Old 04-01-2010, 12:25 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnimorph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This thread's changed my mind. i say we unban him, he'd be an asset to have back on the server.
Ahahaha, this made me smile irl. /salute
Old 04-01-2010, 12:41 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Named Toddler, talks a lot of shit. Can't figure out why he got banned the in the first place. Hmmm. I'm going to go out on a limb on this one and say your an ass hat? Learn to control one your temper. Two your attitude. Three some day you will actually get out of puberty and eventually realize that talking shit to people doesn't get you any where in life. Shortly after you learn these life lessons you were die hopefully peacefully instead of the burning car wreck your heading for. May God have mercy on your pathetic soul.
Old 04-01-2010, 01:43 PM
Fire Giant

Send a message via AIM to Ferok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavens_Myst [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Damn toddler, this is the type of person that imitates the great Triik? You're a horrible troller, and an incessant whiner, this thread is basically a guidebook on how not to get unbanned.

lol fail.

edit: well it was also fail when GM Secrets said he caught the original Triik and suspended him, when it was apparently you. So basically you both fail, which is why you won't be unbanned, and why GM Secrets got booted off vztz staff a long time ago (because hes bad)
Looks like Secrets caught one of two retards. That he got confused about which retard he caught doesn't make either party less retarded (nor less worthy of being caught.)

In case you missed it, I'll fill you in on what happened there: I called you retarded.