Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 04-13-2022, 04:27 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDAm0nk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dear Big Guy,

P99 is a RMT pyramid scheme ran by a bunch of no-life neckbeards who seem intent on ruining classic era EQ for everyone. As if it wasn't a niche enough hobby already. Glad y'all have been able to pay your rent though... Hope that helps [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

(Not in a guild & not a raider. Happily fucking off from P99 although I am grateful to the Wiki & experience for helping me fall in love with EQ again.)
Maybe but if I’m making money on a video game, not sure I’ll targeting a hobby game with a following of 700-900 players on each green and blue.
Old 04-13-2022, 04:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phraxas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Someone from blue remind me, how long rampage went before the competition got a key??
Day 1 of release we got a key and we had probably 25 or so 3 months in.
Old 04-13-2022, 04:33 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Day 1 of release we got a key and we had probably 25 or so 3 months in.
Day 1?! Now that’s competition, 7 months in… not sure if kingdom should continue the “competition is finally here” campaign
Old 04-13-2022, 04:37 PM
Planar Protector

Seal Team earned the right to do this, just as Rampage did. The only thing that bothers me is someone like Jutebox who, over on blue, cried for years about how my guilds locked content down and they don't want to play our style of play etc etc to the point of forcing one of the dumbest things to ever happen to P99: The Draft.

And yet there he is, on Green, in Seal Team who has done exactly what he supposedly despised and probably worse than any other guild ever did on blue.

Fake people and hypocrites are the worst type of people.
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phraxas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As a guy who so boldly mentioned he plays better games, I’m shocked you inserted the word skill involving this game. I have yet to see much “skill” involved in the raid scene on P99. I guess the skill is the politics in creating a Zerg, then again the federation Zerg didn’t do much either. Makes you wonder what is needed to be successful, you wouldn’t know cause you play much better games and well continue to mediocre on p99.
Your mental gymnastics are doing some pretty sweet cartwheels.

Yes, I generally play much better games(includes non raiding p99) and even I know what is needed is a large number of already knowledgeable blue players.
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viscere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Exactly like how rampage disbanded when Forsaken started taking their warders

Muh warder lewts!

Discuss
This is where you're wrong.

<Foreign Policy> has arrived and is gathering a force. Rather than face true competition from FP, Seal Team has cashed out and is waking the sleeper.

Big dogs got scared

<Gravity>
Old 04-13-2022, 04:40 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by adruidarkly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your mental gymnastics are doing some pretty sweet cartwheels.

Yes, I generally play much better games(includes non raiding p99) and even I know what is needed is a large number of already knowledgeable blue players.
Sounds like you’re prepared for Green 2.0 if it ever comes
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seal Team earned the right to do this, just as Rampage did.
I don’t think a single soul actually says they didn’t earn it by way of playing the game we all understand are playing. But the angles are cheesy and stupid. Like, they should just directly admit they had the best situation and worked it to your advantage, and are sick of socking the game and wanna trash the museum on the way out. No one can clown them on that cuz it’s real.
Sarnak

Quote:
Seal Team earned the right to do this, just as Rampage did. The only thing that bothers me is someone like Jutebox who, over on blue, cried for years about how my guilds locked content down and they don't want to play our style of play etc etc to the point of forcing one of the dumbest things to ever happen to P99: The Draft.

And yet there he is, on Green, in Seal Team who has done exactly what he supposedly despised and probably worse than any other guild ever did on blue.

Fake people and hypocrites are the worst type of people.
i thought the draft was because of lavitzz.

you guys gotta work on your story lines a little more and make sure the continuity dept. has vetted them.
Old 04-13-2022, 04:41 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Sounds like you’re prepared for Green 2.0 if it ever comes
Nah not interested in the repeated meta learned my lesson from seeing it.