Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2015, 10:30 PM
Planar Protector

Yea, gloinnz is right. Ain't hackin if the game can't keep up.

My TPPK necro desynced every game I was in, always led to a gr8 win too. Fuckin loved my necro, ww dru and fireball sorc
Old 10-03-2015, 10:49 PM
Kobold

You people are the worst.

Just the worst
Old 10-03-2015, 10:52 PM
Kobold

It's making it easy for me to say "discord isn't worth thinking about besides a few hours of fun before the REAL asshattery kicks in"
Old 10-04-2015, 01:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol coincidentally my pro pvp tip for discord is never group with a mage you dont know [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

fear the fuckin earth pet in classic or youll be RIP
We starting with kunark and velious? Hopefully
Old 10-04-2015, 02:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cronik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's making it easy for me to say "discord isn't worth thinking about besides a few hours of fun before the REAL asshattery kicks in"
Stay off my server, pussy.
Old 10-04-2015, 02:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradesonred [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We starting with kunark and velious? Hopefully
maybe but they still still be monster because noone is gonna have resist gear
Old 10-04-2015, 03:00 PM
Kobold

I thought this was gonna be a classic server?

Dunno why they'd want people spread out over that many zones
Old 10-04-2015, 04:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloinz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hell no it didn't hackers scored kills constantly with tppk for awhile. A LOT of folks so much so that it became unplayable to play public games. Then when they finally patched that many folks still died because people be greedy as fuck/dumb as fuck/ etc. That ss i posted is an example where someone thought my little paladin wouldn't make it down to catacombs lvl 4 in like 15 seconds... so they unhostiled me and went in their tp(you can only use tp's if you are unhostile.) Meanwhile I was hostile and used the waypoint and found catacombs lvl 4fast with my 1000 movement speed boost and bam charge and dead.

the combination of VIGOR + CHARGE + movement speed charms + movement speed boots = a desync terminator chargeadin

tldr: samwise bluebie softcore motherfucker
If you didnt know how to desynch yourself without using vigor or using ms smallcharms you were probably a sad little hammerdin

D2 was a great game but hardcore pvp was just grief there wasnt skill attached to it at all make ele druid or necro get revives get a merc amp nado tppk gameover

the best pvp on that game was competitive 1v1 2v2 4v4 that took place on the private realms like d2pk tmcpk and clan native
Old 10-04-2015, 05:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you didnt know how to desynch yourself without using vigor or using ms smallcharms you were probably a sad little hammerdin

D2 was a great game but hardcore pvp was just grief there wasnt skill attached to it at all make ele druid or necro get revives get a merc amp nado tppk gameover

the best pvp on that game was competitive 1v1 2v2 4v4 that took place on the private realms like d2pk tmcpk and clan native
the vigor and movement speed boost with charge made my charger a monster speed racer is all i remember...

but there was DEFINITELY skill in hardcore pvp in the low level game besides grief.
high level game was a clusterfuck moreso with scripts for teleporting sure, but my lance barb I had at somepoint whirling at a waypoint would have killed some bitch ele druid or necro ez
I had plenty of anti pk's to slay folks pking people by being ready at a portals. Skilled "pks" getting caught, and I dueled plenty of different people with different chars. skill all over dawg
Old 10-04-2015, 08:14 PM
Banned

Discord will be classic only
Closed Thread