Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: I am Joe Biden's Brain.
Still good. 19 23.75%
Barely functional! 8 10.00%
Hanging on for dear life!! 9 11.25%
Corn Pop was a lying dog faced pony soldier, fat. 34 42.50%
Joe Biden was on Flight 77. 10 12.50%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2020, 11:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blango [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What.. Which part do you think I'm lying about? I mean you could just research it yourself but i'm happy to provide the facts for you if you are too lazy to look things up.
When you are a guy like Trump, that has probably met millions of people in his lifetime, you are going to ruffle some feathers along the way, make some hoes mad, lose money. Its all a part of life. Hes gained for more than hes lost.

I can say from personal experience, you cant make everyone happy and no matter how hard you try, someone is going to think they can do things better.

Its like Rocky said, its not how many times you get knocked down, its how many times you get back up.

Trump is not a limp wrister. He doesnt let other countries push us around. He calls out bullshit when he sees it. He goes with his gut more often that not, and more often he is right about things. He blocked people coming from China and was called a bigot early on for it - Then the media did a 180 weeks later and said he didnt do it fast enough.

Obama and previous Presidents always talked about American prosperity like it was something we should be ashamed of. No one truly respected Obama, they liked his affableness, but in truth thought he was a spineless homosexual. Why else was Putin able to push into Crimea under Obama and Bidens watch completely?

Why did the stockmarket explode upwards when Trump one the general election? Was it because of a certain policy he was going to implement? Or was it because people are looking for a strong leader that can motivate them into greatness more so than a politician that can pass more laws?
Old 08-04-2020, 11:42 PM
Planar Protector

This election is just 2016 on steroids. It's not a contest of voter numbers, its a contest of who can rig the election better. Why do you thing dems are rabid for mail-in voting? lol who is to say what ballot counted as what?

"Those Who Vote Decide Nothing, Those Who Count The Vote Decide Everything" -Joseph Stalin
Old 08-04-2020, 11:42 PM
Planar Protector

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blango [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No malarkey detected.
Old 08-04-2020, 11:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't really care whether you believe me, but I'd encourage you to pretend I'm telling the truth just as a thought experiment, and realize in your eyes that'd make me a winner. Which should clue you in to the absurdity of your statement, but I'm not betting on your powers of deduction.
Powers of deduction? Im supposed to believe you're a trillionaire because you said so? Like the rest of us, you are nobody.
Old 08-04-2020, 11:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Texas is definitely in play. I think trump holds it but yeah, who knows
Old 08-05-2020, 12:09 AM
Planar Protector

Im in PA, its definitely still a swing state. It might just be my little corner of the world, but its very Trumpy
Old 08-05-2020, 12:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kich867 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's unclear to me though, what happens if China can't actually meet the agreement due to those conditions? Does anyone know if there's some language in the agreement that holds them accountable somehow if they can't?

Also, if someone could clarify, what are people's concerns about China's economy becoming more state driven than it already is?
SOEs are less efficient players because they cater to too many masters. If we were looking to destabilize China we would want to make them rely on these so that way their private sector is hurt and less able to compete on the world market. Whether they fully own up on their end is immaterial as long as they're given incentive to rely on less efficient producers for the next 'agreement'.

Our advantage is that even though they know this they are helpless to resist. Having your own protected market segment is such a goldmine they will convince themselves they can stop.

My concern is this will take too long to destabilize China by itself. I would prefer a more direct provocation. I've been playing Harpoon for a long time now and I'm quite sure China is a paper tiger. I think if we baited them in and then showed them a good time they would have a hangin hard time splaining how come everything was done blown up real good in under an hour. I can only dream.

Anyway, I see these agreements as salvos in the war. There will never be a meeting of the minds. The only future both systems envision is one where the other doesn't exist.
Old 08-05-2020, 12:18 AM
Planar Protector

Sounds about right. I'd like to bomb them back to the Ming dynasty. However there would be some sort of retaliation. Its too bad they aren't a sand or jungle dwelling people with tech 50 years behind ours. I also imagine that the chinese would have no problem with millions of soldiers lost... thats not something the rainbow candy american people can tolerate these days.
Old 08-05-2020, 12:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds about right. I'd like to bomb them back to the Ming dynasty. However there would be some sort of retaliation. Its too bad they aren't a sand or jungle dwelling people with tech 50 years behind ours. I also imagine that the chinese would have no problem with millions of soldiers lost... thats not something the rainbow candy american people can tolerate these days.
Murder is bad and you're exactly as dumb as the commies

Slur redacted
Old 08-05-2020, 12:35 AM
Planar Protector

Yes... Murder is bad...

War against a hostile force is never a good thing. It is sometimes a necessary thing. China presents an existential threat to the sovereignty of the US and that evidence is shown by the Dems, MSM, Hollywood, cancel culture, free speech opression etc. Its just not being done the same way as they did it in china. Make no mistake the end result is the same.

Make sure you keep up that Social Credit Score.
Closed Thread