Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Old 12-24-2023, 03:00 PM
Aviak

Default Where to next?

Hi all
I've a 14 gnome necro and I'm looking to move on from the minotaur camp in Steamfont. Where do you recommend?

Thanks.
Old 12-24-2023, 08:16 PM
Planar Protector

Bandit sisters in LFay, beetles in Unrest, maybe the named snake in Dagnor’s Cauldron?
Old 12-26-2023, 09:56 AM
Planar Protector

Unrest 4 lyfe
Old 12-28-2023, 07:08 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Crocs on Osasis def. stay to 20 start with caimans and move up to deepwater ones. Lots of groups been there since 14 and I'm close to 21 still good exp solo or in groups.
Old 12-28-2023, 11:03 PM
Aviak

I went to Unrest and got the beetles, that was good xp. I've since been doing crocs etc in Oasis because I'm looking for some words for Hungry Earth spell. But that's been great xp too - fantastic tips.
Thank you everyone who replied.
Now I'm 21, where to next? Is it Highpass?
Another consideration is the spell Animate Dead, my next pet, is available from:

Grobb Crilt - Troll Shadow Knight Guild
Oggok Crilt - Ogre Shadow Knight Guild
Paineel Brettas Norval Shadow Knight Guild

Are they my only options? Faction might be an issue! I tried EC tunnels. No luck.
Old 12-28-2023, 11:34 PM
Aviak

Just make a troll and buy the spell there. Drop a gem or whatever for your troll to sell to buy the spell and then just drop transfer it. Or, maybe someone in the zone could help... should be pretty easy to aquire.
Old 12-28-2023, 11:37 PM
Decaying Skeleton

You can still do unrest or Mistmore, Unrest goes up upper 20's on the 30s I went to do cougars and other staff outside on the frozen tower zone ...ice clad ocean ..Never been to high pass to level in years ..I probably get lost there ..lol
Old 12-29-2023, 01:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobjenson [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just make a troll and buy the spell there. Drop a gem or whatever for your troll to sell to buy the spell and then just drop transfer it. Or, maybe someone in the zone could help... should be pretty easy to aquire.
This guy said it! You can also ask a local player to buy the spell for you (with your money). If you do, I recommend offering them some plat as a tip out of politeness. They might turn it down anyway. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-29-2023, 12:38 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobjenson [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hadn't even thought of doing that, thanks. I just went and did it and got sorted. Time to save up for the next round. Thanks!
Old 12-30-2023, 02:35 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtorps [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hadn't even thought of doing that, thanks. I just went and did it and got sorted. Time to save up for the next round. Thanks!
If you find yourself short on plat an inconvenient but good option is the gargoyles in Ocean of Tears. They drop eyes that vendor for around 9 plat each and are stackable.

Number 7 on this map: https://wiki.project1999.com/Ocean_of_Tears

A great little write up about the gargoyles: https://wiki.project1999.com/Talk:A_Gargoyle