Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2023, 11:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think I googled it and she died a year later. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Usually it's within 3 years

That egg hatched early
Old 02-08-2023, 11:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Usually it's within 3 years

That egg hatched early
How do you sort that from natural tragedy?
Old 02-08-2023, 12:10 PM
Banned

How do you establish an obvious pattern from tens of thousands of isolated incidents?

Well I'd say if there's a 10,000%+ increase in a previously rarely heard of heart condition, especially in a group like children, after a certain event (jabs) you're going to come to an obvious logical conclusion.

Not to derail: but a certain group demanding compliance and glorifying getting jabbed has about a zero batting average when it comes to getting it right about what they tell us all to think....
Old 02-08-2023, 12:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How do you establish an obvious pattern from tens of thousands of isolated incidents?

Well I'd say if there's a 10,000%+ increase in a previously rarely heard of heart condition, especially in a group like children, after a certain event (jabs) you're going to come to an obvious logical conclusion.

Not to derail: but a certain group demanding compliance and glorifying getting jabbed has about a zero batting average when it comes to getting it right about what they tell us all to think....
How can that be true if total deaths decreased post-jab?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-08-2023, 12:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
read a study awhile back that suggested the majority of people have no inner monologue. they are about as contemplative as a dog.

this blew my mind, but also made perfect sense

like 60% of people have no inner monologue. thats right. more than 50% of the people around you, are absolutely blank and thoughtless in their own minds, unless they are triggered to think by speech or activity.

https://www.verywellmind.com/does-ev...ologue-6831748

meanwhile, the voices in my head will never shut the fuck up!
I find the term "dialtone" to refer to the absence of an inner dialogue

I suspect the amount of people who can or cannot is in some way related to The Great Filter
Old 02-08-2023, 01:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I find the term "dialtone" to refer to the absence of an inner dialogue

I suspect the amount of people who can or cannot is in some way related to The Great Filter
I'm fairly sure the study says they have an inner monologue 50% of the time and not half never have one like some NPC meme from 4chan, but I'm not surprised people didn't read the disclaimer at the bottom of the pop science article saying other studies are pointing to an overwhelming majority having one.
Old 02-08-2023, 01:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How can that be true if total deaths decreased post-jab?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So if there's a confirmed 10,000% increase in a previously rarely heard of heart condition after the jab (some instances non fatal) .... total deaths which includes only deaths but also from other causes offsets this.... somehow?

I'll try to explain it to you very simply again.

A previously rarely heard of complication has cases through the roof post jab.

No one should be getting boosters or taking ivermectin, or otherwise. You're much safer with the ineffective "horse paste" (ivermectin is sold for humans in pill form, not just horse paste lol) option, rather than the ineffective jab option.

For the casual observer, considering the stage of the game we are at right now, you can see there is absolutely no point trying to have a serious debate with these kinds of people. They have to be defeated, no compromise.
Old 02-08-2023, 01:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
So if there's a confirmed 10,000% increase in a previously rarely heard of heart condition after the jab (some instances non fatal) .... total deaths which includes only deaths but also from other causes offsets this.... somehow?
The word if sure is doing a lot of work in this sentence here, paste eating friend.
Old 02-08-2023, 01:51 PM
Planar Protector

TL;DR eat the horse paste already you stinkin' libs.
Old 02-08-2023, 01:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The word if sure is doing a lot of work in this sentence here, paste eating friend.
How many times does someone have to tell you they didn't take any ivermectin for it to register in your bivalent boosted brain?

Or that a human version of it exists?

You are totally disconnected from reality... truly bizarre.
Closed Thread