Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #32271  
Old 11-28-2022, 10:18 PM
Jibartik Jibartik is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 22,323
Default

Congratulations on finally being out of the loop.

Here is your official badge.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reply With Quote
  #32272  
Old 11-28-2022, 10:21 PM
Jibartik Jibartik is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 22,323
Default

So is tim pool bald as a babies ass under that cap?
Reply With Quote
  #32273  
Old 11-28-2022, 10:21 PM
unsunghero unsunghero is offline
Planar Protector

unsunghero's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 8,593
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Congratulations on finally being out of the loop.

Here is your official badge.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wear it with pride
Reply With Quote
  #32274  
Old 11-28-2022, 10:22 PM
Reiwa Reiwa is offline
Planar Protector

Reiwa's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2021
Posts: 7,010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So is tim pool bald as a babies ass under that cap?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death View Post
Covid is real
Reply With Quote
  #32275  
Old 11-28-2022, 10:23 PM
Jibartik Jibartik is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 22,323
Default

lol kanye left, so nick and milo had to as well?

little nazi gang lol
Reply With Quote
  #32276  
Old 11-28-2022, 10:23 PM
unsunghero unsunghero is offline
Planar Protector

unsunghero's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 8,593
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So is tim pool bald as a babies ass under that cap?
Anyone that wears a hat all the time in public is most certainly bald or going that way

Take it from a bald guy. I canít wear a hat at work, so I wear it 100% of the time elsewhere (unless hiking because you need some sun on that bald head or it looks even more ugly)
Reply With Quote
  #32277  
Old 11-28-2022, 10:25 PM
Jibartik Jibartik is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 22,323
Default

Being able to make it 15 mins with kanye, and not even asking 1 question you wanted to ask for the interview before he left because you said, "no you're wrong" in your interview.

Is testament to how shitty this country is, meaning, tim pool makes 100k an episode because people cant get enough of this totally unskilled loser who has no idea how to do his one job.

Do people litearlly just listen to tim pool for hours, just to hear TIMs opinions on things?

What a group.
Reply With Quote
  #32278  
Old 11-28-2022, 10:29 PM
unsunghero unsunghero is offline
Planar Protector

unsunghero's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 8,593
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Being able to make it 15 mins with kanye, and not even asking 1 question you wanted to ask for the interview before he left because you said, "no you're wrong" in your interview.

Is testament to how shitty this country is, meaning, tim pool makes 100k an episode because people cant get enough of this totally unskilled loser who has no idea how to do his one job.

Do people litearlly just listen to tim pool for hours, just to hear TIMs opinions on things?

What a group.
He has some decent takes. I couldnít keep listening because I was sick of the sensationalism being cranked to 11 every video
Reply With Quote
  #32279  
Old 11-28-2022, 10:34 PM
Jibartik Jibartik is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 22,323
Default

Everyone has some good takes.
Reply With Quote
  #32280  
Old 11-28-2022, 11:08 PM
Elizondo Elizondo is offline
Planar Protector

Elizondo's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 4,869
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dems: I donít like guns and I donít believe in God

But if someone breaks into my home, Iím going to call someone with a gun to come save me and pray they get there in time
If they don't get there in time you should have the right to sue
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:55 AM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.