Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2022, 11:38 AM
Planar Protector

I keep reading articles about how the new variants are immune to the vaccines and boosters. And people who get either the vaccine or boosters or don't and just get covid get a certain % long covid or complications.

It seems this disease stems from our society. We are unclean. It's not about the vaccines. It's about not allowing filth and trash to thrive in inner cities and about keeping our borders secure and not impoverishing the rest of the world by being independent and G-dly.

Hope.

This.

Helps.
Old 12-15-2022, 01:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I keep reading articles about how the new variants are immune to the vaccines and boosters. And people who get either the vaccine or boosters or don't and just get covid get a certain % long covid or complications.

It seems this disease stems from our society. We are unclean. It's not about the vaccines. It's about not allowing filth and trash to thrive in inner cities and about keeping our borders secure and not impoverishing the rest of the world by being independent and G-dly.

Hope.

This.

Helps.
Basic hygiene and staying local are our best defences against contagion.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 12-15-2022, 02:40 PM
Banned

My co-worker had both his parents (vaxxed, double boosted) come down with covid a day ago

Shit’s blowing up here in AZ. But we’ve always had a lot of it
Old 12-16-2022, 05:56 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol you owned him
Yeah, quoting it's a federal agency clearly contradicts what I wrote - right?

Not quite, young buck. Correlating the CDC with it's registered Dun & Bradstreet D-U-N-S number will provide you the incorporated LLC mark.

I doubt a highly intelligent individual such as yourself is even aware of such a thing, however, since it's magic.

I noticed nothing I said was able to be directly contradicted. Even the guy laughing about the 1,3000 diseases thinks I am joking. Here is a snippet from one page from Pfizer's PDF file. There is quite a few more. Clearly, google is not your friends nor a book.

Regards,
A young doctor.

APPENDIX 1. LIST OF ADVERSE EVENTS OF SPECIAL INTEREST
1p36 deletion syndrome;2-Hydroxyglutaric aciduria;5'nucleotidase increased;Acoustic
neuritis;Acquired C1 inhibitor deficiency;Acquired epidermolysis bullosa;Acquired epileptic
aphasia;Acute cutaneous lupus erythematosus;Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis;Acute
encephalitis with refractory, repetitive partial seizures;Acute febrile neutrophilic
dermatosis;Acute flaccid myelitis;Acute haemorrhagic leukoencephalitis;Acute
haemorrhagic oedema of infancy;Acute kidney injury;Acute macular outer retinopathy;Acute
motor axonal neuropathy;Acute motor-sensory axonal neuropathy;Acute myocardial
infarction;Acute respiratory distress syndrome;Acute respiratory failure;Addison's
disease;Administration site thrombosis;Administration site vasculitis;Adrenal
thrombosis;Adverse event following immunisation;Ageusia;Agranulocytosis;Air
embolism;Alanine aminotransferase abnormal;Alanine aminotransferase increased;Alcoholic
seizure;Allergic bronchopulmonary mycosis;Allergic oedema;Alloimmune
hepatitis;Alopecia areata;Alpers disease;Alveolar proteinosis;Ammonia abnormal;Ammonia
increased;Amniotic cavity infection;Amygdalohippocampectomy;Amyloid
arthropathy;Amyloidosis;Amyloidosis senile;Anaphylactic reaction;Anaphylactic
shock;Anaphylactic transfusion reaction;Anaphylactoid reaction;Anaphylactoid
shock;Anaphylactoid syndrome of pregnancy;Angioedema;Angiopathic
neuropathy;Ankylosing spondylitis;Anosmia;Antiacetylcholine receptor antibody
positive;Anti-actin antibody positive;Anti-aquaporin-4 antibody positive;Anti-basal ganglia
antibody positive;Anti-cyclic citrullinated peptide antibody positive;Anti-epithelial antibody
positive;Anti-erythrocyte antibody positive;Anti-exosome complex antibody positive;Anti-
GAD antibody negative;Anti-GAD antibody positive;Anti-ganglioside antibody
positive;Antigliadin antibody positive;Anti-glomerular basement membrane antibody
positive;Anti-glomerular basement membrane disease;Anti-glycyl-tRNA synthetase antibody
positive;Anti-HLA antibody test positive;Anti-IA2 antibody positive;Anti-insulin antibody
increased;Anti-insulin antibody positive;Anti-insulin receptor antibody increased;Anti-
insulin receptor antibody positive;Anti-interferon antibody negative;Anti-interferon antibody
positive;Anti-islet cell antibody positive;Antimitochondrial antibody positive;Anti-muscle
specific kinase antibody positive;Anti-myelin-associated glycoprotein antibodies
positive;Anti-myelin-associated glycoprotein associated polyneuropathy;Antimyocardial
antibody positive;Anti-neuronal antibody positive;Antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody
increased;Antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody positive;Anti-neutrophil cytoplasmic
antibody positive vasculitis;Anti-NMDA antibody positive;Antinuclear antibody
increased;Antinuclear antibody positive;Antiphospholipid antibodies
positive;Antiphospholipid syndrome;Anti-platelet antibody positive;Anti-prothrombin
antibody positive;Antiribosomal P antibody positive;Anti-RNA polymerase III antibody
positive;Anti-saccharomyces cerevisiae antibody test positive;Anti-sperm antibody
positive;Anti-SRP antibody positive;Antisynthetase syndrome;Anti-thyroid antibody
positive;Anti-transglutaminase antibody increased;Anti-VGCC antibody positive;Anti-
VGKC antibody positive;Anti-vimentin antibody positive;Antiviral prophylaxis;Antiviral
treatment;Anti-zinc transporter 8 antibody positive;Aortic embolus;Aortic
thrombosis;Aortitis;Aplasia pure red cell;Aplastic anaemia;Application site
thrombosis;Application site vasculitis;Arrhythmia;Arterial bypass occlusion;Arterial bypass
thrombosis;Arterial thrombosis;Arteriovenous fistula thrombosis;Arteriovenous graft site
stenosis;Arteriovenous graft thrombosis;Arteritis;Arteritis
Old 12-16-2022, 07:44 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

soy ants
Old 12-19-2022, 11:41 AM
Planar Protector

died suddenly
Old 12-19-2022, 12:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesjamforlife [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Even the guy laughing about the 1,3000 diseases thinks I am joking
I didn’t think you were joking, I thought you were being serious. I was, however, joking about what you were trying to say

Do you think that the reason I am not feeling the effects of any of my 1300 new diseases is that there are so many that they are sort of crowding each other out? Kind of like trying to fit 1300 balloons through a door?

Or I am I some kind of a medical miracle? I’m leaning to option B

Clearly, google is not your friends
[/QUOTE]

Is it where you got your medical degree?
Old 12-19-2022, 12:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesjamforlife [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
APPENDIX 1. LIST OF ADVERSE EVENTS OF SPECIAL INTEREST
1p36 deletion syndrome;2-Hydroxyglutaric aciduria;5'nucleotidase increased;Acoustic
neuritis;Acquired C1 inhibitor deficiency;Acquired epidermolysis bullosa;Acquired epileptic
aphasia;Acute cutaneous lupus erythematosus;Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis;Acute
encephalitis with refractory, repetitive partial seizures;Acute febrile neutrophilic
dermatosis;Acute flaccid myelitis;Acute haemorrhagic leukoencephalitis;Acute
haemorrhagic oedema of infancy;Acute kidney injury;Acute macular outer retinopathy;Acute
motor axonal neuropathy;Acute motor-sensory axonal neuropathy;Acute myocardial
infarction;Acute respiratory distress syndrome;Acute respiratory failure;Addison's
disease;Administration site thrombosis;Administration site vasculitis;Adrenal
thrombosis;Adverse event following immunisation;Ageusia;Agranulocytosis;Air
embolism;Alanine aminotransferase abnormal;Alanine aminotransferase increased;Alcoholic
seizure;Allergic bronchopulmonary mycosis;Allergic oedema;Alloimmune
hepatitis;Alopecia areata;Alpers disease;Alveolar proteinosis;Ammonia abnormal;Ammonia
increased;Amniotic cavity infection;Amygdalohippocampectomy;Amyloid
arthropathy;Amyloidosis;Amyloidosis senile;Anaphylactic reaction;Anaphylactic
shock;Anaphylactic transfusion reaction;Anaphylactoid reaction;Anaphylactoid
shock;Anaphylactoid syndrome of pregnancy;Angioedema;Angiopathic
neuropathy;Ankylosing spondylitis;Anosmia;Antiacetylcholine receptor antibody
positive;Anti-actin antibody positive;Anti-aquaporin-4 antibody positive;Anti-basal ganglia
antibody positive;Anti-cyclic citrullinated peptide antibody positive;Anti-epithelial antibody
positive;Anti-erythrocyte antibody positive;Anti-exosome complex antibody positive;Anti-
GAD antibody negative;Anti-GAD antibody positive;Anti-ganglioside antibody
positive;Antigliadin antibody positive;Anti-glomerular basement membrane antibody
positive;Anti-glomerular basement membrane disease;Anti-glycyl-tRNA synthetase antibody
positive;Anti-HLA antibody test positive;Anti-IA2 antibody positive;Anti-insulin antibody
increased;Anti-insulin antibody positive;Anti-insulin receptor antibody increased;Anti-
insulin receptor antibody positive;Anti-interferon antibody negative;Anti-interferon antibody
positive;Anti-islet cell antibody positive;Antimitochondrial antibody positive;Anti-muscle
specific kinase antibody positive;Anti-myelin-associated glycoprotein antibodies
positive;Anti-myelin-associated glycoprotein associated polyneuropathy;Antimyocardial
antibody positive;Anti-neuronal antibody positive;Antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody
increased;Antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody positive;Anti-neutrophil cytoplasmic
antibody positive vasculitis;Anti-NMDA antibody positive;Antinuclear antibody
increased;Antinuclear antibody positive;Antiphospholipid antibodies
positive;Antiphospholipid syndrome;Anti-platelet antibody positive;Anti-prothrombin
antibody positive;Antiribosomal P antibody positive;Anti-RNA polymerase III antibody
positive;Anti-saccharomyces cerevisiae antibody test positive;Anti-sperm antibody
positive;Anti-SRP antibody positive;Antisynthetase syndrome;Anti-thyroid antibody
positive;Anti-transglutaminase antibody increased;Anti-VGCC antibody positive;Anti-
VGKC antibody positive;Anti-vimentin antibody positive;Antiviral prophylaxis;Antiviral
treatment;Anti-zinc transporter 8 antibody positive;Aortic embolus;Aortic
thrombosis;Aortitis;Aplasia pure red cell;Aplastic anaemia;Application site
thrombosis;Application site vasculitis;Arrhythmia;Arterial bypass occlusion;Arterial bypass
thrombosis;Arterial thrombosis;Arteriovenous fistula thrombosis;Arteriovenous graft site
stenosis;Arteriovenous graft thrombosis;Arteritis;Arteritis
The only place this shows up on google is from a bunch of illiterate Republicans misreading an FDA list of important adverse events to observe for during vaccine trials. When none of them happened in a statistically significant way, the vaccine was approved.

Looks like the only amygdalohippocampectomies were the ones being given by poz COVID to unvaxxed holes
Old 12-19-2022, 12:37 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Sorry Lune - the vaccine was never approved and always considered experimental.

It still is. Those side effects were documented by Pfizer during their initial testing - then ongoing with the VAERS reports - still.

It is not an FDA list, it is Pfizer's. The FDA granted emergency use - nothing more, friend.

Take some time to educate yourself before you give people false information, please. You are costing lives and people's health otherwise.

Regards,
Someone capable of critical thinking without attachment to politics
Old 12-19-2022, 12:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn’t think you were joking, I thought you were being serious. I was, however, joking about what you were trying to say

Do you think that the reason I am not feeling the effects of any of my 1300 new diseases is that there are so many that they are sort of crowding each other out? Kind of like trying to fit 1300 balloons through a door?

Or I am I some kind of a medical miracle? I’m leaning to option B
That's called three stooges syndrome.
Closed Thread