Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #771  
Old 01-26-2023, 12:43 PM
aussenseiter aussenseiter is offline
Planar Protector

aussenseiter's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2022
Posts: 1,721
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The total disconnect from reality with these people in absolutely Orwellian.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
__________________
Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.
Reply With Quote
  #772  
Old 01-26-2023, 12:51 PM
Encroaching Death Encroaching Death is offline
Banned


Join Date: Sep 2022
Posts: 5,720
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It might be. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Critical Thinking requires objective analysis and evaluation.

Critical Theory does not.
Reply With Quote
  #773  
Old 01-26-2023, 01:07 PM
aussenseiter aussenseiter is offline
Planar Protector

aussenseiter's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2022
Posts: 1,721
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Critical Thinking requires objective analysis and evaluation.
To what end?
__________________
Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.
Reply With Quote
  #774  
Old 01-26-2023, 01:12 PM
Encroaching Death Encroaching Death is offline
Banned


Join Date: Sep 2022
Posts: 5,720
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To what end?
Until you make the most logical decision.

But the key is being objective. Which is why Leftists suck at Critical Thinking now.

Because they are largely incapable of being objective in any sense of the word.

Because you don't logically come to a conclusion. It's either based on emotion or quasi-religious dogma. Usually a bit of both.

Which is why Conservatives call you NPCs.
Reply With Quote
  #775  
Old 01-26-2023, 01:13 PM
cd288 cd288 is offline
Planar Protector


Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 3,581
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How is this a vaccine again?

Wheres the polio and pox outbreaks that are (pretend) mitigated by their vaccines?
This is an odd choice to reference those diseases in your argument lol

For one, polio cases are actually increasing with frequency now. In NYC for example they are up with decent significance. Itís not a disease that spreads as rapidly as like omicron for example. Takes a little bit of time. And weíre starting to see the increases now which is honestly just terrible because itís going to hit children the hardest who will risk paralysis because of ignorant parents. Really heartbreaking IMO and I donít understand how a parent would reject a polio vaccine thatís been around for decades without issue and risk their child like that.

As far as smallpox, thatís definitely odd to reference here. Smallpox was eradicated because we developed a vaccine for it. Not naturally occurring cases have occurred in like 40 years. So yeah not sure where you would expect smallpox to come from since the only places it apparently exists now are in small samples in extremely secure government disease labs like the CDC facility in Atlanta.
Reply With Quote
  #776  
Old 01-26-2023, 01:20 PM
aussenseiter aussenseiter is offline
Planar Protector

aussenseiter's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2022
Posts: 1,721
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Until you make the most logical decision.

But the key is being objective. Which is why Leftists suck at Critical Thinking now.

Because they are largely incapable of being objective in any sense of the word.

Because you don't logically come to a conclusion. It's either based on emotion or quasi-religious dogma. Usually a bit of both.

Which is why Conservatives call you NPCs.
To render judgement; critique.
__________________
Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.
Reply With Quote
  #777  
Old 01-26-2023, 01:28 PM
Trexller Trexller is online now
Planar Protector


Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,624
Default

she got the vaccine and all was well, until the gamma rays...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reply With Quote
  #778  
Old 01-26-2023, 02:15 PM
Encroaching Death Encroaching Death is offline
Banned


Join Date: Sep 2022
Posts: 5,720
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To render judgement; critique.
You can critique without thinking [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reply With Quote
  #779  
Old 01-26-2023, 02:19 PM
aussenseiter aussenseiter is offline
Planar Protector

aussenseiter's Avatar

Join Date: Dec 2022
Posts: 1,721
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can critique without thinking [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Internal/external
__________________
Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.
Reply With Quote
  #780  
Old 01-26-2023, 02:38 PM
Lune Lune is offline
Planar Protector

Lune's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,682
Default

I voted to let 10,000,000 illegal immigrants in to replace you and I don't regret it.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:39 PM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.