Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2017, 11:18 AM
Orc

Exclamation Multiple sources reporting FoH departing server

Greetings Citizens!

Reports are coming in that FoH has officially decided to leave the server. This rumor has been out there for a while now but it looks like its official. Many going to Agnar, with some staying on p99 and a few retiring.

Although no paid obituary has been provided lets have a moment of silence for Fires of Heaven and all the dead fear golems they left in their wake.

If any p99 citizen will PM Venerate's status to the <Law Offices of Norrath> we will make sure you remain anonymous.

Currently up for public auction: Greenestgrocer; a unique storefront opportunity: https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=221512
Old 05-07-2017, 12:41 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Not trying to throw salt , but I think the real FOH is going to Agnarr according to there webpage... so what are these guys going to be called ?
Old 05-07-2017, 01:13 PM
Kobold

This news is so old they're getting nostalgic and making a private server for it.
Addiction (Officer) EQ Mayong - 2009-2010
Wudan (Member) EQ Rallos Zek - 2003-2004
Elven Crusaders (Officer) EQ Rallos Zek - 2000-2003
Old 05-07-2017, 01:16 PM
Fire Giant

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

A little bird sent me this, seems like FoH are melting down due to being an A/A feeder guild
Old 05-07-2017, 01:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenyo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

A little bird sent me this, seems like FoH are melting down due to being an A/A feeder guild
Lol maybe they shouldnt be a fake foH and that wouldnt happen

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 05-07-2017, 01:34 PM
Orc

we were thinking of Awakened or Aftermath on Agnarr, what does the "community" think...? we should poll this.
Old 05-07-2017, 02:19 PM
Planar Protector

Good riddance to FoH. I will miss Venerate "coming hardcore," though. Best running joke we ever had in Rustle.
Old 05-07-2017, 02:42 PM
Sarnak

=( whole guilds leaving is never great for the server. Even if some do stay, it's less people to play with in the long run.
Old 05-07-2017, 03:08 PM
Planar Protector

I will say when Qani first started he was a happy go lucky person and was a great guy. P99 fucked with him and now he's turned into a pissy ass thinking everyone is a spy.

I hope when he leave he it helps him realize everyone isn't all out to steal his pixels.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 05-07-2017, 03:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by William_Munny15 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
=( whole guilds leaving is never great for the server. Even if some do stay, it's less people to play with in the long run.
I don't think "less people to play with" is a particularly high concern in the raid scene (or anywhere else for that matter). This server is at a historic high population-wise, and even the Agnarr exodus won't have much impact on it. Plus this "exodus" will become an "insodus" (influx) in a few months once everyone discovers what live is actually like anyway.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 05-07-2017 at 03:14 PM..
Closed Thread