Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2020, 11:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zula [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fire sword has 5 turbochargers

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-20-2020, 11:40 AM
Banned

Kgay
Old 04-20-2020, 11:47 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by zula [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They get 2 instant CHs though. But I guess 2 instant CHs and unlimited regular CHs is worthless. 5 instant CHs (btw its not instant anymore) is the magic number to make every member of a raid guild risk getting banned in a way that they would definitely 100% get caught.
No they won't, they just do this.
player1: hey man get on screen share and move my pally bot around GM's test going to test me, pretend your my son *wink*
player2: Sure thing bro

There's lots of ways around that and you know it.

Why haven't the manastone list screen share guys get banned, everyone knows they're doing it and GM's aren't doing anything and no ones saying shit about it. Pally bots on raids will get the same treatment.
Old 04-20-2020, 11:53 AM
Large Bat

You know, I know, everyone knows raid guilds are going to loop hole this nerf and continue using the Soulfire complete heals and nothing is going to be done about it.

Soulfire will still be locked down/perma camped by raid guilds, you wait and see. I'm right.
Old 04-20-2020, 11:56 AM
Large Rat

Maybe it will be locked down by raid guilds, I was just saying your theory about all the raid guilds forcing their members to dual box autofollowing soulfire bots is dumb as hell.
Old 04-20-2020, 12:00 PM
Large Bat

Yeah well guess what, you just agreed with me that it will still be an abused cheat mechanic in raids by the major raid guilds. Gratz you.
Old 04-20-2020, 12:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarsonis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know, I know, everyone knows raid guilds are going to loop hole this nerf and continue using the Soulfire complete heals and nothing is going to be done about it.

Soulfire will still be locked down/perma camped by raid guilds, you wait and see. I'm right.
daaang daw ..bruh

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-20-2020, 12:09 PM
Large Bat

I love playing my Pally and for all I care they can take the complete heal completely off that sword and not replace it with minor heal. If staff want it to stop being abused 100% the sword needs to be changed completely.

Changing Complete Heal clickable to Force Proc is perfect, the sword will never be used to cheat raids again. Regular people playing Paladin class will be able to get theirs without having to worry about perma camping raid guilds farming it.
Old 04-20-2020, 12:15 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarsonis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love playing my Pally and for all I care they can take the complete heal completely off that sword and replace it with minor heal. If staff want it to stop being abused 100% the sword needs to be changed completely.

edit fix
Old 04-20-2020, 12:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I love playing my Pally and for all I care they can take the complete heal completely off that sword and not replace it with minor heal. If staff want it to stop being abused 100% the sword needs to be changed completely.

Changing Complete Heal clickable to Force Proc is perfect, the sword will never be used to cheat raids again. Regular people playing Paladin class will be able to get theirs without having to worry about perma camping raid guilds farming it.
I pretty much agree with this. Complete Heal is the most broken thing in EQ, as admitted by the devs after the fact. A 5-charge insta-cast clickable CH usable by any race/class was and is just plain stupid, and on p99 servers it's still pretty stupid in the hands (well, inventories) of Paladins only. Kill them, kill them all, let no clickie Soulfire live on unnerfed.
Closed Thread