Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2020, 11:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fame [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who honestly cares about the crack? Whitney Houston rolled the rock and I will always love you is a national treasure. Cancel culture is dumb
the crack is funny but i think the outrage is that his father was the point man for ukrainian relations (and the vice president of the united states) while the son was taking corrupt royalties from a foreign oil company and also the whole pressure to fire the investigator of said international corruption against threat of ending aid. hope that clears things up for you

quid quo pro or something or other. and crack cuz lol
Old 10-14-2020, 11:44 PM
Planar Protector

Cool

Let's be clear about what deplatforming is:

Google, youtube, etc; no social media company has an obligation to pay to host your content on their site.

It's just business.
Old 10-15-2020, 01:15 AM
Banned

https://youtu.be/gqPltMpWIwo

How would anyone even vote for that party...she's a bitter old hag.

Her reasoning for not supporting a bill to help people struggling is because Trump would get credit....

...and people will vote 4 this party.
Old 10-15-2020, 02:21 AM
Planar Protector

I think she's saying the reason she shot it down is the deal gives massive tax breaks to the rich, which is a valid problem with our government and is a dirty move by the other group, but she speaks and acts like a chattering skeleton, so I can never understand what the hell is going on when she's being interviewed. So I have no idea why she wouldn't make a deal lol.
Last edited by Jibartik; 10-15-2020 at 02:23 AM..
Old 10-15-2020, 03:20 AM
Planar Protector

With all this discussion about packing/stacking the court I wanted to post this video that autoplayed I was just listening to, its awesome. I suggest starting from the beginning but I set the time code for the part that really fits the context of the discussion over the last 10 pages, about balance of power: https://youtu.be/Ggz_gd--UO0?t=201

"Every country, every banana republic has a bill of rights. The soviet Union has one that has everything ours has and even says, 'anyone who is caught trying to suppress criticism of the government will be called to account' That sounds wonderful but it's just words on paper; what our framers would have called a 'parchment guarantee'. And the reason is: that the real constitution of the Soviet Union did not prevent the centralization of power. In one person, or in one party. And when that happens, the game is over."

edit: I wish we could learn or remember that we can have the best things, from 2 starkly different political ideologies because that's what our country is designed to do! I don't blame one side for this (unless we want to blame our crappy social studies teachers on republicans defunding it) but I remember last time we had that discussion we landed on teachers should be payed exactly $0.00 dollars [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Jibartik; 10-15-2020 at 03:50 AM..
Old 10-15-2020, 05:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is this any worse than Trump's adderall addiction? Or Jr's coke habit? Just checking -- at least the Bidens have acknowledged Hunter's substance abuse issues and have sought treatment.
Yeah smoking crack is definitely worse than taking adderall. Much worse.
Old 10-15-2020, 06:42 AM
Fire Giant

The Pentagon did 9/11. Now tell me your vote matters.
Old 10-15-2020, 07:05 AM
Planar Protector

Barnabus I bet you can suck a golf ball through a garden hose
Old 10-15-2020, 07:39 AM
Fire Giant

Osama Bin Laden was a long time Bush family business associate he had nothing to do with 9/11 but was a good scapegoat like Oswald. 9/11 was done for three primary reasons: 1. Control of oil in Iraq (Big Oil) 2. Control of Opium of Afghanistan (Big Pharma) and 3. A closer front to fight/invade Russia or China on, bases in the middle east. Nothing is hidden that shall remain uncovered. Nothing is buried that shall remain unraised.
Old 10-15-2020, 07:46 AM
Fire Giant

If Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself:

- Russia or China versus the USA/NATO
- Democrats versus Republicans
- Capitalism versus Communism

How then will his kingdom stand?
Closed Thread