Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2020, 11:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been playing a lot of Total War: THREE KINGDOMS so like you I'm an expert and I concur. He's so naive to think life means anything. That's a new concept, conveniently brought to you by white people from Europe. Unfortunately Asia has been hard to penetrate so the sense of people being individuals and having free will never really reached that far.

Jibartik:

Sixty years ago the Chinese leadership just outright killed 50 million of their own people and then went to bed at night and slept just fine.

Did you know that? Did you know they got schoolchildren to kill all their teachers and then they machinegunned the children later as a reward, job well done? Now they have new teachers and new students and pictures of the people responsible are hung in Chinese schoolrooms to this day.

Think about that next time anyone presents any information coming out of China and says oh yeah, this forms some kind of basis for an argument I'm about to make.
If the US has truely lost 250k people from Covid, how many has China really lost?
Old 10-22-2020, 11:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If the US has truely lost 250k people from Covid, how many has China really lost?
The stats from China are hilarious. They claim under 100k cases. Under 6k deaths. But Jib here will tell you how poorly we’re doing on testing.
Old 10-22-2020, 11:27 AM
Planar Protector

Here is a site called Donald Trump Watch https://donaldtrump.watch/

...where you can see who donated for Trump and then denounce them and get them executed, either socially or professionally or for real.

It gives your name and your address and how much and when. It also features social media buttons so you can share that page.

Notice the search result background is a map. It's not functional, it's just the same background. It's just there so there is an implied threat that someone might need those directions.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

What were we talking about? Oh yeah Red China and denunciations and stuff.
Old 10-22-2020, 11:30 AM
Planar Protector

I think at one time we also discussed Democrat voting suppression.

LOL jk no one ever talks about that.
Old 10-22-2020, 11:38 AM
Planar Protector

Oh lol this is awesome! They DO have a map search!

Check out all these evil Trump supporters right in the theater district! These guys are right on my commute it's all very convenient.

I am so pumped by that atrocity quote too.
Old 10-22-2020, 11:39 AM
Banned

triple post
Old 10-22-2020, 11:42 AM
Fire Giant

Polls show Hillary in a landslide
Old 10-22-2020, 11:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been playing a lot of Total War: THREE KINGDOMS so like you I'm an expert and I concur. He's so naive to think life means anything. That's a new concept, conveniently brought to you by white people from Europe. Unfortunately Asia has been hard to penetrate so the sense of people being individuals and having free will never really reached that far.
Word. The Bible is one of the testaments to the value of life iirc. I think of Stalin when Athiests in America shit on everything while taking full advantage of its safeties.

Quote:
We can be moral and hold things together without the need for a spooky man in the sky watching over everything. I have a brain.
Cool, use it in a place where your diaper isn't changed for you.
Last edited by Mblake81; 10-22-2020 at 11:49 AM..
Old 10-22-2020, 11:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiG SiP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
triple post
The world is surely lucky I didn't have more thoughts, we could run out of forum pages [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-22-2020, 12:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Here is a site called Donald Trump Watch https://donaldtrump.watch/

...where you can see who donated for Trump and then denounce them and get them executed, either socially or professionally or for real.

It gives your name and your address and how much and when. It also features social media buttons so you can share that page.

Notice the search result background is a map. It's not functional, it's just the same background. It's just there so there is an implied threat that someone might need those directions.

What were we talking about? Oh yeah Red China and denunciations and stuff.
Trump supporters are such snowflakes.

Think of this as a digital MAGA hat -- the self-imposed Scarlet Letter for hillbilly retards and conspiracy nuts.

Part of me wants to use this site to weed out people of low intelligence and character before interviews, but I'll stick with my "no overalls" policy which serves the same function.
Closed Thread