Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2020, 10:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I disagree, sleepy joe seemed hopped up on something in preparation. See previous videos of him speaking. If you watch the 2016 debate Trump debates offensively and in my opinion was more on point this time.

Wallace inserted himself into the debate a couple times but did a decent job I suppose.
How does a normal, sane person watch that and come away with Trump being on point? He was a scatter-brained, tangential, dunce that stoked flames of violence and voter suppression while shouting about conspiracy theories that have been vigorously disproven time and time again.

Dude is a festering pile of shit and you guys just eat it up.
Old 09-29-2020, 10:53 PM
Banned

Literally every response biden had was a vox or buzzfeed headline. He had absolutely zero specific details for anything he might propose as policy, other than maybe political platitudes that have been regurgitated for half a century. "He'll be bad, and I'll be good, cause, of, the working, and he did bad and, had I been president during totally unprecedented mega-pandemic, I would have done all the good things!"

Trump absolutely had him by the balls by pointing out that when, in like february, he wanted to restrict travel from china and democrats including biden and pelosi called it racist and xenophobic. Then two months later, accused him of not acting fast or drastically enough. This is total theater by democrats and I genuinely feel bad for people who still haven't recognized that. Yang\Tulsi would have been *a billion-billion* times better than fucking biden. What the actual hell.
Old 09-29-2020, 10:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
TRUMP WAS ASKED TO CONDEMN WHITE SUPREMACY AND HE DIDN'T. The easiest, softballiest question ever and his response was "Proud Boys, stand back and stand by." Like, of course he did, but FUCKING WHAT?!
Old 09-29-2020, 10:57 PM
Banned

I'm assuming that zero people posting here didn't pre-determine who they wanted to win. Trump had much more coherent and substantive responses, in my opinion. I think he screwed up on climate. Still, the over arching notion that biden has been in a position to make meaningful political changes for fuckin 50 years and hasn't done anything is quite relevant and salient in terms of a debate theater thing like this.
Old 09-29-2020, 10:58 PM
Planar Protector

I thought Biden lost but thankfully it isn't a sportsball game. Don't wrestle with a pig.

Biden 2020
Old 09-29-2020, 11:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Biden wasn’t especially sharp, particularly in the first 30 minutes of the debate. But he was … fine. He wasn’t the guy who was constantly interrupting, or who refused to commit to respecting the results of the election, or who ducked the question when he was asked to denounce white supremacy. And he wasn’t the guy who needed a win, since he’s ahead in the polls.
Old 09-29-2020, 11:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How does a normal, sane person watch that and come away with Trump being on point? He was a scatter-brained, tangential, dunce that stoked flames of violence and voter suppression while shouting about conspiracy theories that have been vigorously disproven time and time again.

Dude is a festering pile of shit and you guys just eat it up.
Have you seen any of Baler's posts before?

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 09-29-2020, 11:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
TRUMP WAS ASKED TO CONDEMN WHITE SUPREMACY AND HE DIDN'T
I guess designating the KKK a terrorist organization doesn't count.

Biden didn't get that done in his 47 years [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Overall, Sleepy Joe met the very low bar. Trump didn't perform great. It was quite boring.

Unless Trump ups his game or we catch Sleepy Joe on a bad dementia game, it's gonna stay boring. I'll catch highlights of future ones.
Old 09-29-2020, 11:07 PM
Planar Protector

Trump sucks guys it’s ok to admit the vote four years ago was a well intentioned mistake
Old 09-29-2020, 11:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump sucks guys it’s ok to admit the vote four years ago was a well intentioned mistake
I mean, everyone told you what a bad idea it was... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread