Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2021, 02:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aadill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Personally, I'm not triggered, I'm just having a logical debate in RNF because despite being on this server for 10 years I have never learned.
Fuck, 11 years. What is wrong with me.
Old 01-26-2021, 02:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sancta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Proceeds to post 10+ times in a thread calling Kittens out "Sorry you guys got triggered lol"
sorry you got triggered by my being sorry you got triggered. hope this helps.
Old 01-26-2021, 02:30 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by karadin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Any guild that wanted to provide input on the rules was more than welcome to join us in timeout for 3 weeks. In the end what we got was a bunch of guilds pushing for rotations, which was at least partially successful. Rotations and competitive raid rules are mutually exclusive. I’m not dogging you for this, it’s what you guys felt was best for you.

In the end you got far more out of that suspension both during and after than we did so I would hardly be complaining if I were in your shoes.
The thing you don't understand is that they did provide plenty of input. The whole time Furor and Detoxx basically told them to shut up and that their opinion didn't matter, mostly through insults and dismissals of their arguments due to the level of their 'competitiveness'.

That 'level' basically being that other guilds do not have people who are willing to sit for 16 hours ready to jump off a line for an instant engage when a mob spawns.

I really feel like you need to properly observe the levels of disdain that your leaders show to other guilds because you are absolutely falling into a trap of propaganda.

You mother fucking need Jesus.
Old 01-26-2021, 02:31 PM
Fire Giant

imagine only need to assign only 4 bits to your toon....that bytes...you need more powerful toons =P

Quote:
Originally Posted by branamil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My favorite part about pretending to be a 4 bit elf from 1988 is reading article XIV paragraph 3 in elfiquette appendix volume 7 so I don't upset an alarmingly diabetic unemployed man who is also pretending to be an elf
Old 01-26-2021, 06:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by greasemonk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The thing you don't understand is that they did provide plenty of input. The whole time Furor and Detoxx basically told them to shut up and that their opinion didn't matter, mostly through insults and dismissals of their arguments due to the level of their 'competitiveness'.

That 'level' basically being that other guilds do not have people who are willing to sit for 16 hours ready to jump off a line for an instant engage when a mob spawns.

I really feel like you need to properly observe the levels of disdain that your leaders show to other guilds because you are absolutely falling into a trap of propaganda.

Oh yeah cause Riots actions for 14 months when the server was uncontested was so much better. You gave 0 fucks and killed every single mob aside from the random Vindi you may have allowed another guild to try.

We say it how it is. Its like anything else, if you want to bargain, bring something to the table. Even the GMs are aware that a guild that doesnt contest (no matter how much you want to think your one off time "competing" on a Kreizenn that was intentionally left alone due to blocking Vulak is competition) should have much less weight in the decisions and rules made.

You guys are just fake and manipulative and use Kittens to push your agenda and these fools fall for it hook line and sinker. Its sad to see, really.
Old 01-26-2021, 06:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Freedom, AG and Riot are in ToV every week. You continue to point out all these times you have contested in ToV. There is not one single time I can remember you contesting anything in ToV that, again, wasnt where at least one guild was conceded or a blocker was left up with Vulak after a quake (the Kreizenn situation you are referring to).

You go to ToV on quakes, sure, but as soon as its no longer uncontested (AKA Aary, Fesh and Dagarn are dead) you leave or go to West ToV. Not trying to slight you here but all these you continue to point out all these times youve contested stuff in ToV but its not adding up to what I see every week.
He literally explained all the times kittens has competed. If you dont like the truth why comment at all? Just because you have an opinion doesnt mean it is right.
Old 01-26-2021, 06:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lets say there is an office with 4 employees and a break room. Roger, Fred, and Al work in the office every day, where as Kevin is remote employee who only comes in for meetings once a month. Having run into a number of issues that caused office drama; Roger, Fred, and Al came up with some rules associated with the break room (e.g. clean the microwave after using it, don't use other people's coffee cup, etc). One day Kevin comes in and sees the rules that the others came up with and gets indignant about not being included in said discussion, despite the fact that Kevin almost never uses the break room.

Who is the asshole here?

If you want to more specifics on the rules or an explanation of why they exist, ask. Posting passive aggressive messages in the UN is a bitch move.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 6DA34715-D306-47CD-BC5D-FFFDE1C060EB.jpg (13.8 KB, 5 views)
Old 01-26-2021, 06:38 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh yeah cause Riots actions for 14 months when the server was uncontested was so much better. You gave 0 fucks and killed every single mob aside from the random Vindi you may have allowed another guild to try.

We say it how it is. Its like anything else, if you want to bargain, bring something to the table. Even the GMs are aware that a guild that doesnt contest (no matter how much you want to think your one off time "competing" on a Kreizenn that was intentionally left alone due to blocking Vulak is competition) should have much less weight in the decisions and rules made.

You guys are just fake and manipulative and use Kittens to push your agenda and these fools fall for it hook line and sinker. Its sad to see, really.
Who was it that proposed the first resolution of permanent draft rotations when the first blanket ban came through? Riot.

Who was it that pushed for foot races opposed to COTHing (because Furor was losing the COTH battles)? You and Furor is the answer.

I understand that you and him are attempting to put Riot in the ground but it simply isn't going to work. You are going to burn out or Furor is finally going to get caught with his bullshit scumbaggery:

Furor Boxing.jpg

Until that happens, we will simply just agree to disagree on who is the bigger jackass.

Old 01-26-2021, 06:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:

so how come all the guilds on the server maintain pretty cordial relations with Riot, but not your guild(s)? Case in point: a few weeks ago, when you got tracker FTE on zlex, immediately prior to (yet another) raid suspension taking effect, it took the collective server about 15 minutes to all agree to leave that zlex up until after you were suspended, so you couldn't kill vulak. Why was literally every other guild willing to do that, so quickly, if things were the way you say they are?

Because no one begrudges Riot killing mobs, and people respond to being treated decently. Greasemonk is right: you do need motherfucking jesus.
Old 01-26-2021, 06:52 PM
Kobold

AGAB.
Closed Thread