Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Velious Beta > Spells

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2021, 01:45 AM
Kobold

Default Spell: Great Divide Gate not listed on Terblyn Zelbus' items for sale

The spell Great Divide Gate is not listed on Terblyn Zelbus' items for sale.
Old 09-29-2021, 02:00 AM
Planar Protector

They are not supposed to be sold until the January 24, 2001 part of the timeline. We're not quite there yet on Green.

https://wiki.project1999.com/Patch_n...ary_24.2C_2001

Quote:
January 24, 2001
QA Openings*
Our Quality Assurance department is looking for some AVID EQ gamers to join us as testers at the San Diego branch. If you would like more information please visit www.verant.com or mail your resume to resume@station.sony.com with "QA Openings" as the Subject.
Applicants should include their time playing EverQuest, and their number of characters and their respective classes and levels as part of their resume.
Small Patch*
The EverQuest Team is currently hard at work evaluating, planning, and documenting our project plans for the current year. As such, we did not plan game updates during this period, forecasted to last a few weeks.
However, given today's server maintenance being performed by our Operations Team, we were able to include a few small updates. These include some minor polishing on the Plane of Mischief, as well as the placement of the wizard's Velious teleport spells on merchants.
As soon as we get to that part of the timeline, the spells will be found on that merchant. For now, they can be farmed from NPCs or bought from players.
Old 09-29-2021, 08:12 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They are not supposed to be sold until the January 24, 2001 part of the timeline. We're not quite there yet on Green.

As soon as we get to that part of the timeline, the spells will be found on that merchant. For now, they can be farmed from NPCs or bought from players.
oh.. ok. Thanks. Well just fyi there is bugged text talking about how he sells them with odd squares /brackets in the text in the meantime.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-29-2021, 11:33 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But we're already well past January 2001 in the timeline. We're almost at March 2001.

These aren't the translocate spells either, this is just the Gate OP is talking about. I think these should be on the merchant right now.
Old 09-29-2021, 12:52 PM
Project Manager

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=141929

Evidence is there ^ for when certain spells become available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quest815 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh.. ok. Thanks. Well just fyi there is bugged text talking about how he sells them with odd squares /brackets in the text in the meantime.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't see anything in Terblyn's script saying he sells Great Divide Gate. Elaborate.
Old 09-30-2021, 12:22 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=141929

Evidence is there ^ for when certain spells become available.

I don't see anything in Terblyn's script saying he sells Great Divide Gate. Elaborate.
https://i.imgur.com/MAakzYx.png
Old 09-30-2021, 12:24 PM
Kobold

There were also some bugged out characters in the text speech he gave me. I dont have screenshots of those unfortunately[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-04-2021, 12:52 AM
Kobold

*** tumbleweeds ***
Old 10-14-2021, 01:49 PM
Kobold

what about these spells ? can anyone tell me where / when they will be available ?

Translocate: Combine
Translocate: Fay
Translocate: North
Translocate: Tox

seems classic but for some reason Terblyn Zelbus is only offering me one spell and this is "combine gate" which is obviously added later.

Earlier when i went to the same vendor, he didnt have his normal stock of gems / wares so something is up with him.

Thanks