Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2020, 06:37 PM
Fire Giant

I think 50k is a pretty good price. I'd probably buy it for 50k and I don't even have that much compared to other people. It's a pretty good item but it will drop in value in a few months and then there will be more once Kunark hits, dunno how it could be priced above 100k though.
Old 05-27-2020, 07:00 PM
Kobold

I will buy the dice you used to win it though please let me know price.
Old 05-31-2020, 04:38 AM
Kobold

Get 7 manastones for this yet?
Old 06-01-2020, 09:01 AM
Sarnak

501 pp
Old 06-01-2020, 03:40 PM
Large Bat

Hey guys, thanks for the advice. I know its gonna drop, but I'm just gonna save it for my Monk in Kunark then, one less item to farm.

The question is, if RBB was a /list camp, would you /list and wait 90 hours? I'd say any of the manastone campers would.

And, if your comparing this to prices on blue, imagine how many times you've seen a manastone on blue, vs on Green.

Theres atleast 100x more manastones on green. All the people who can afford 100k already got one. I don't think there are any serious buyers on the server besides me (haven't seen one atleast)

I'd also take 150k for it as that would guarantee me a manastone.

Sorry for any frustration guys, thanks!
Last edited by portses; 06-01-2020 at 03:46 PM.. Reason: sorry
Old 06-01-2020, 06:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by portses [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The question is, if RBB was a /list camp, would you /list and wait 90 hours?
I would not have camped 90 hours, as thats just stupid imo. But I would have tried to list at RBB before manastone.

Manastone is worth more now imo, but when kunark hits, haste will be in serious need. Hold on to it for your monk, it will be an awesome help!
Old 06-01-2020, 07:34 PM
Kobold

Manastone is a legacy item that gets rarer and rarer overtime as it never drops again therefore supply will never increase, RBB on the other hand never stops dropping, isn’t a legacy item and isn’t even the best haste in classic. Don’t have to be an economics major to see the direction of price for these items.
Old 06-01-2020, 11:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirdan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To the best of my knowledge, there are only 6 Scimitars of the Mistwalker on green, and two of them are on rangers who already have an RBB. Good luck in your search, but I wouldn't get your hopes up for it.
@Castle2.0, thats what you uneed to do, go get one of these and show the world what this bad boy can do! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-02-2020, 10:39 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChooChoo Train [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Manastone is a legacy item that gets rarer and rarer overtime as it never drops again therefore supply will never increase, RBB on the other hand never stops dropping, isn’t a legacy item and isn’t even the best haste in classic. Don’t have to be an economics major to see the direction of price for these items.
Pretty sure this is the only RBB on the market for plat, atleast I haven't seen another.

Sure you can get RBB from more dragons in Kunark, if you outbid or have more points than your Core raiders in your guild (or get lucky at open raid! and not in seal team), but then you probably wouldn't be trying to buy it for plat.

Manastone will drop in price at Kunark by alot and become a toy again like it is on blue.

Anyways, I'm now offering 30k+ RBB for manastone. PST in game if interested or on forums.
Closed Thread