Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2021, 11:25 AM
Aviak

Default Is green the new place to play?

Good afternoon,

Long time on and off player. Installed it again today. I looked at the numbers of people on the servers at login and green is higher than blue and so is something called project lazarus.

I remember blue being the place to be. Is green the new place to be?
Old 09-11-2021, 02:12 PM
Fire Giant

yeah though green is getting close to the end. I believe early spring 2022 blue and green will be at same patch. But peeps like the classic feel of green over blue generally.
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 09-11-2021, 02:31 PM
Planar Protector

Blue contains all the content P99 will ever have.
Green is the progression server that is currently about mid velious. As such it's slightly more popular because people enjoy the fresh server and less saturated economy.

Highly recommend starting on green. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please don't give up, Project 1999 can be very difficult but also very rewarding the further you get. 1-20 is probably the hardest part. After that your class of choice should open up and enable you to really explore. Don't give up & socialize along the way, every single character you see is a real life person!
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 09-11-2021 at 02:51 PM.. Reason: typo
Old 09-16-2021, 01:40 PM
Planar Protector

Green is the hot sexy place to be until January 2023! Then it's still green but just a new sexier younger green that you cheat on old green with [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-20-2021, 12:33 PM
Planar Protector

Recently I've been playing on both after exclusively playing Green from launch. I will say that I am having more fun on Blue lately and it's primarily because peoples' attitudes seem so much better/laid back on Blue.

On Green people still seem to be in a power gamer mentality. People are barely responsive if you need help, they rule lawyer everything, and only want to go to the zones where they can min/max there EXP per hour (i.e. high ZEM).

On Blue everyone seems extremely helpful and down for whatever. Want to get a pick up group going in some random dungeon regardless of ZEM? You can always find people to do that. On Green, most of the time people just ignore you, or if they do respond they say no.
Closed Thread