Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2015, 05:47 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Sektor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buhbuh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The fact that you think Holocaust's leadership had any part in counseling new players, who, by the way, are largely TMO members that expressed full intent of joining Holocaust before even starting on Red, through their naming process to reinforce an actual neo nazi agenda on an emulated Everquest server with three hundred people is absolutely fascinating to me.

Taunto thought his screenshot was funny. He kept it to himself, because he's not stupid enough to think it would go over well on the forums. Ragnaros didn't have the foresight to see it would be a stupid fucking idea that sheds light poorly on not just him, but the guild as a whole by posting it.

That's it.

You'd have to be insane to think it's any more deluded or complex than that.

The funniest thing is that there's people on this server that actually believe you. You're a clown, Max, and you don't like Empire, which is fine, but you're doing everyone a disservice when your best recruitment tool is one where your anger conflates and can't disassociate the word "Holocaust" with the WWII Holocaust.

Either way, zero people in our guild while in game or in Teamspeak actively express nazi sentiments. You know this is true, but you're a madman, and you don't like being relegated to your guild's crippling limitations.

TLDR: You're brain dead. Fuck off.
My question is, why are you guy's even keeping Rag around? Sure he's a good pvper but the guy is super immature, very reckless, and basically got you're name changed and I know for a fact you're leadership is in trouble with the CSR staff because of this, yet you still keep this guy in the guild.

Desperate times desperate measures?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffpuppy View Post
Saint Sektor cleansing the server of sick humans. This guy deserves VIP / Contributor status.
Old 04-28-2015, 08:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlegyno 13.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
me and my aim chat pals going on vacation for 9-35 days, (i'm taking 35 paid days off work u kno).

<Empire> rules the lands.

welcome 2 eq
you don't get PTO at taco bell
Old 04-28-2015, 08:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by daasgoot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i don't always like mad max

but when i do

its because he makes salt look like a potato.
lol
Old 04-28-2015, 08:54 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sektor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My question is, why are you guy's even keeping Rag around? Sure he's a good pvper but the guy is super immature, very reckless, and basically got you're name changed and I know for a fact you're leadership is in trouble with the CSR staff because of this, yet you still keep this guy in the guild.

Desperate times desperate measures?
your answer:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread