Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2018, 06:28 AM
Kobold

Hi everyone! I’m back! Happy new year!

I didn’t know this thread was still going on because my email stopped giving me notifications somewhere around the top 1/3 of pg 2 if that makes any sense lol.

I did get my guild tag (thanks for asking. Yay!) but unfortunately when I play, I usually spend my entire session single and ready to jingle. This is partly due to low population but also because I’m not very trusting due to the nature of pvp.

Anyways yea regarding that cafe I was going to, I have since stopped frequenting it due to their insensitive closing announcement policy but I found a better one with better internet so there shouldn’t be a problem in the future if I tell somebody I’m going to be somewhere. Also in my defense, when I told Baritune I would meet him in nRo, I was swimming around those barbarians and hit a zone line and ended up on a sketchy raft and that delayed the whole Baritune meetup so I might have made it on time before closing had there not been that unsolicited boat ride which I did not ask for nor would ever do again.
Old 01-26-2018, 07:54 AM
Orc

good to hear
Old 01-26-2018, 08:55 PM
Banned

Lol, thanks for the update.

Glad you changed internet cafe provider.
Old 02-08-2018, 09:55 AM
Kobold

Hi guys. Happy late superbowl and early valentine's day.

Another session in the books for Hagglebaby. Tonight I became a man. I killed my first guard and it was so sweet - faction be damned. I liked it a lot, I think I will do it again. Is it frowned upon in the community to kill guards of your own race?

Lately I have had good luck finding groups on red and have been leveling fairly quickly considering I only play part-time. Guild chat still feels like the safest place to find groups, I haven't really found anyone to group with on /ooc. To me /ooc feels kinda like craigslist where 99% of the time you're just going to someone's house to buy their old XBox but 1% of the time something unspeakable might happen to you. Something sexual.

In other news, I was given an Iksar Berserker Club on credit but I haven't been able to find the guy who gave it to me for over a week. I friendslisted his alts so if anyone knows him, please send him my way. His toons are Watari, Ishiwatari, scrmblr, and Saiki. He might be Japanese in real life...not sure if that helps.

As far as my real life is concerned, I haven't had to use any cafes lately. Ive been spending a lot of time at home. Not sure if everyone who is reading this, has read my post that I have a self-diagnosed caffeine sensitivity. That is going pretty well as I have refrained from drinking or eating any major sources of caffeine, however I did get into some german dark chocolate the other night but I didn't really get too cranky.

OK guys, Thanks a lot.

P.S. I figure I would just keep posting in here as sort of a containment thread so I don't clutter up the subforum every time I get the urge to connect with the red99 community.
Old 02-08-2018, 10:01 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread