Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2014, 07:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setrin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was also in the group and can confirm that Sync was a horrible player and didn't stop whining the entire time she was in the group. So glad she's not on Red anymore with serverwide OOC.
I was skeptical of Casey's post, but when a guy who registered on forums in 2010 makes his second post ever calling you a horrible player, I'm inclined to believe.
Old 09-19-2014, 07:43 AM
Planar Protector

#1 thread backfire thread backfiring

Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 59 Shaman
Lemonspoon Icebeaner - 52 Enchanter
Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 60 Enchanter
Old 09-19-2014, 07:49 AM
Banned

5 stars
Old 09-19-2014, 11:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sear [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Good work.
If you're from blue, reading this post, and have dealt with anything like this you may be inclined to roll here.

I can't count on all my fingers and toes the times I had to deal with some shaman on blue that wouldn't cast haste and told me to SHOVE IT after a first request. If only a pvp flag was on and Casey was there... I'd be better for it.

This thread is worth reading a few times, bookmarking it.
Last edited by Nirgon; 09-19-2014 at 12:03 PM..
Old 09-19-2014, 12:05 PM
Planar Protector

If Nirgon asked me for resist cold you better FUCKING BET I'd get him a blanket.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 59 Shaman
Lemonspoon Icebeaner - 52 Enchanter
Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 60 Enchanter
Old 09-19-2014, 12:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumyums Inmahtumtums [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If Nirgon asked me for resist cold you better FUCKING BET I'd get him a blanket.
lol
Old 09-21-2014, 09:44 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksinga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol.

There are shit heads at every level. Yawgmoth (60 necro) tried to train Phinny on our group earlier. Guy dies two feet away from the group, training no one but himself. (Thx for Kedge BB)

Sometimes you just encounter the 10% scum of the server and need to buckle up. If you can't take that 10% grief, your honestly not built for the server. Server isn't as bad as forum trolls make it.
While I cannot apologize as I was not the one playing Yawgmoth then, I do regret that being your experience with him. North uses him to actually kill mobs, and unfortunately people, but it is not always him playing the character.
I haven't played nearly as much lately but when I do I still use him regularly to make and give out free spells to necromancers.

That is definitely not the method of operations for the whole server. 98% of people I've met are cool as long as they know you aren't hunting them. I'd be willing to bet a third to a half of all attacks occur because the attacker assumes the person will attack them at the first chance.
Send people tells and say hello. In my experience it really is only about 1 person in 50 that is an outright, unapologetic dick, but almost everyone holds to the belief "Do onto other before they can do onto me!"

If you ever need help and see me on Neefin, Cidisius, Colt or Hannibal, please do not hesitate to ask me for a bit of assistance. I genuinely enjoy helping others and my assistance is always free. I will not accept payments of any kind even if you try.

Cidisius - 60 Shaman (Max Alchemy)
Neefin - 60 Druid
Yawgmoth - 60 Necromancer (184 Research)
Colt - 56 Magician (184 Research)
Hannibal - 55 Monk
Urza - 53 Wizard (175 Research)
Dealer - 47 Enchanter (250 Jewelcrafting, 165 Research)
Old 09-21-2014, 10:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
u got prof?
Old 09-21-2014, 10:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darksinga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol.

There are shit heads at every level. Yawgmoth (60 necro) tried to train Phinny on our group earlier. Guy dies two feet away from the group, training no one but himself. (Thx for Kedge BB)

Sometimes you just encounter the 10% scum of the server and need to buckle up. If you can't take that 10% grief, your honestly not built for the server. Server isn't as bad as forum trolls make it.
99% chance of the player behind Yawgmoth at the time being North from Azrael, the same guy that called me out for a 1v1 for character deletion then got owned and lied/forum quested about it.

The other player that plays that toon is Cid, who is a R99 saint.

EDIT: Confirmed, just read Cid's post.
Closed Thread