Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2010, 11:36 AM
Project Manager

Quote:
Quote:
Haynar: Bard casting bars should now reset when interrupted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is it possible to have that happen to all classes or wasn't it like that in classic? I remember interrupt resetting my cast bar, but i used to play a bard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually... originally on live, ducking interrupted your spell, but you also had to wait on your casting time, then the cooldown of the spell itself. You would still see the bar casting down, but when it reached the end, "your spell has been interrupted"

Example: I start casting ice comet on a desert madman.. then i duck or start to run, the casting bar would continue on. Attempting to cast while ducked or while running though would result in interrupts, the "must be standing", or "must be standing still" messages. Don't remember which.

So to answer your question, no. I think we just unnerfed bards to be as unnerfed as everyone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Situation [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Probably an oversight, but no mention of jboots. Obvious reasoning is that they're removed from Najena, especially with mention of the AC - but there is no mention in the patch notes. just FYI.
Not an oversight. Need to make sure the quest for jboots is functioning properly and there are no unforeseen problems with it, then it will be removed as a drop.
Last edited by nilbog; 03-09-2010 at 11:40 AM..
Old 03-09-2010, 11:43 AM
Kobold

Ah I see. Good patch. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-09-2010, 11:43 AM
Fire Giant

Incredible patch guys! A big thank you and thumbs-up as always!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wenai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reports are that it is on resists only. Haynar knows of the issue now (he didn't get any resists during his testing) and so hopefully he will have the final fix for it next patch. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure if I completely read this right (I've read it several times [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] ) - but just to be sure - Alliance/Benevolence should be completely unresistable. There should never be a resist. So what happens when there is a resist should be irrelevant.
Old 03-09-2010, 12:30 PM
Sarnak

What setup guide?
Old 03-09-2010, 12:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aprisle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What setup guide?
Right here --> http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2651

And the file you need to change is in this zip --> http://www.project1999.org/files/eqchanges.zip

Cheers!
Old 03-09-2010, 12:33 PM
Sarnak

Oh thanks a lot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-09-2010, 12:54 PM
Developer

Send a message via AIM to Aeolwind Send a message via MSN to Aeolwind Send a message via Yahoo to Aeolwind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol Salty. This might not be in yet though, he didn't make the change correctly >=|
Err no, it's blocked. Resume rage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilbog
If all the polls I have done up until now fully counted, you would be playing on some abomination of a PVP server with 2-10 boxing based on votes from people named xcm234nv and adfa234.
Old 03-09-2010, 01:50 PM
Sarnak

Missed the removed items first time around, and missed them this time. Maybe in 10 years I can try to catch them then. Doh.
Old 03-09-2010, 01:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Missed the removed items first time around, and missed them this time. Maybe in 10 years I can try to catch them then. Doh.
Same here man, just think of it as reliving your original experience. I'm just glad I got some Boxes of Abu-Kar for my alts.
Old 03-09-2010, 02:08 PM
Fire Giant

Send a message via AIM to Ferok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, just gonna have to wait for Project 1999 2.

I always wanted a Guise of the Deceiver on live. Missed it this go around too. Bah!
Closed Thread